Looking for yearbooks
Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Looking for yearbooks

Hi all...I am new to this site. My son just graduated MCRD SD 9/22/06 and is currently at MCT. My husband was also at MCRD SD in 1982 and unfortunately has lost his graduation yearbook from MCRD. I've check the historical archives at MCRD but they do not have that yearbook.

Does anyone know where I could find a yearbook for MCRD SD graduation date 12/3/82 PLT 3083? I would like to surprise my husband with it as he is devastated for losing it and wants to show my son his yearbook once my son's gets here.

Thanks
    Alison

yearbook

if you find out where to get them please let me know.warrior4life@comcast.net

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Yearbooks

I tried emailing you but it came back as undeliverable. Here was my reply.

Hi,

I just received your post. I haven't had any luck finding the Dec 3, 1982 yearbook from San Diego but Ebay has quite a selection out there from San Diego and Parris Island. You might find what you're looking for there or I was also told to try old used books stores.

What yearbook are you looking for? I'd be happy to look around for you. I also know San Diego's historical site has quite a few yearbooks...unfortunately not the one I need.

Alison

Yearbooks

Have you tried www.*********************? Good luck

I am also looking for my platoon 375 picture and yearbook from Nov.-Dec. 1961 I have called Parris Island and was told they don't have the negatives from that year..
    I have posted on Yellowfoot also looking for some response.. can anybody out there help or have some searching ideas Thanks Mike

papavisa@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by hapkido235 View Post
    if you find out where to get them please let me know.warrior4life@comcast.net

warrior4life@comcast.net this may help you get emails cowboy..
    If someone finds your book

Looking to replace a lost yearbook. Let my nephew look through it a number of years ago before he joined up.

MCRD graduation 2/21/1978 platoon # 1099

Anyone help me. I now have my own kids that I want to share my experience with

Thread Information