Please Help
Create Post

Thread: Please Help

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Please Help

Looking for Marc LaBrecque. Think someone is using his info etc on other sites. Marc is in Conneticut I believe. Anyone who can help I would appreciate it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Please fill out your profile so we know who we're talking to and read the "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING" thread.

You seem to be the same young lady that emailed me

You didn't respond to my email requesting more info so I just deleted your request. If you want more info on my son, Marc, you are going to have to give me more info about your purpose. Since you put a request here, you can either email me or do a Personal Message to me.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Marc

Jack, I am sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I dont get a chance to get online very often. I know you have said that it couldnt have been Marc corresponding with me, and I agree. I know it wasnt him and thats why I contacted you. I corresponded with who i thought was Marc for over a year until I started questioning many things this person was saying and after seeing your website with Marc on it.

Whoever is pretending to be him on more than one site, has many pictures of him, military and civilian. This person sent me pictures of Marc at home with a small brown and white dog, often dressed up actually in little costumes etc. I contacted you to hopefully let the real Marc know that this is happening.

Whoever this is also wrote to my daughter for over a year promising to bring her out to Camp Pendleton, etc for over a year. Her heart was broken as she thought she was getting to know "Marc". I didnt know much about the Marine Corps sir, as most of my family is Army, so I wasnt able to tell certain things that those in the Corps maybe could. Please know I am married myself to a Soldier from Fort Bragg, and am sincerely concerned for Marcs information and pictures being all over the internet.

I thank you for your service sir, and Marc's and appreciate your response. I am passionate about those who have and continue to fight tirelessly for the freedoms we are afforded. I believe I gave you my phone number in a previous message and would ask that you please let Marc know what is happening and to call or write. 910 354 8087.

Sincerely, Bella~

Thread Information