PLC/92-Day Reserve Rundown - Page 7
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall8045 View Post
    hey buddy we will be on the same path. i have the same ship and grad date as of right now anyway.

This is my first post on the forum and i have one quick question about my 92 day program that my recruiter is working on.

my college classes start on the 13th of may but my scheduled graduation is on the 14th of august. is there anything i can do to bump the grad date back or am i just gonna have to play catch up once i get to college?

thanks in advance

either start sooner so you graduate sooner, or shatter your fvcking leg and get dropped to MRP so you graduate in time for spring semester. Good luck! Break a leg y'all!

yeah... this isn't burger king kid... you can't have it your way... sign up for OPOE classes or online classes where you don't have to be there... then you don't have to worry...

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    I really don't care if you plan on being an officer or not, he's still a Sgt and you should address him as such.

when you're a boot LT you'll be callling him Sgt... why not now??

respect is a two way street.
    Roger that SSgt. It was unintentional and no disrespect was intended. Didn't notice the avatar at the time. I'll go haze myself now for lack of situational awareness.

Kill

Hey everyone, i was just woundering about my graduation date for boot camp. My ship date is this tuesday comming up and i have had numerous people tell me that i will not be doing Team week because im a 92 day/ split program reservest. i think team week is week 8, that would have me graduate this august 18. Thank you for all the replys!

hey dude our graduation date is august 14th with family day on the 13th.

oh sweet! thanks man!

who ever told you that you skip team week is not just a dumb rock, he's a fvcking retard... team week is part of training, it's not something you can skip because you are a reservist.

and I'm pretty sure it's not week 8, I think you're still at the range around that time.

I know the 92 day split is supossed to be a summer thing, but would I be able to go to Boot this Fall, go back to school for the spring, then continue my training in the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartBoyTender View Post
    I know the 92 day split is supossed to be a summer thing, but would I be able to go to Boot this Fall, go back to school for the spring, then continue my training in the summer?
    First....read the RULES!!!
    [Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29048

Sorry about that...Anyone know?

When it comes my time to apply for the PLC.. if i never took the SAT or ACT, would that hinder my acceptance to a University?

Thread Information