Sand Fleas in Fall and Winter ???
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sand Fleas in Fall and Winter ???

How bad are they always wondered?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    bad................and you better not get caught trying to slap at one cause a DI will bless you out like you're trying to kill their family dog or something

bahhhh

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OK...............make sure you talk to me when you get back.

What does "bahhhh" mean? I hope you weren't questioning her, because she is 100% correct.

You will learn to love tose little devils like a third cousin.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    lol! Yeah you'll be naming them and stuff - like.............MF, g d sand fleas...........I had forgotten how bad they were until I went to see Kaydra (PFC Michael) graduate - I'm sitting on a bench at the parade deck and something kept biting me and I couldn't figure it out for a few minutes (cause I've never seen one) - then I remembered..............ahhhhhhhhh the sand fleas. They're worse when you're PTing though.

I was being eaten alive at my 30 minute long traffic stop by mosquito's and all sorts of bugs because I was told I couldn't take my hands off the steering wheel, so I just figured it would be good practice for the sand fleas, haha.

When I said Bahhh I meant it as oohhh noooo, kind of like saying da**. No disrespect or questioning was meant in Bahhh

Are you all remembering he's asking about the Fall and Winter mounths on he's post? I dought that sand fleas are all that bad during these mounths. Im sure there around but not as bad. You can all correct me if im wrong but usually bugs dont like the cold weather too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret
    Are you all remembering he's asking about the Fall and Winter mounths on he's post? I dought that sand fleas are all that bad during these mounths. Im sure there around but not as bad. You can all correct me if im wrong but usually bugs dont like the cold weather too much.
    "Spelling for Marines" MCI, you may want to have your "Marine Friend" look into getting a copy for you!

Ahhhh.... the memories, PI (04/83-07/83) the worst
    time to be there.

I went to boot camp from OCT to DEC and believe me NOTHING like a little cold will kill those D*mn sand fleas. If you don't believe Marine 84 about the sand fleas, then I suggest you kill all you want with a DI standing in front of you. Those sand fleas will be the least of your problems.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Bret - why don't you Google it and let him know..............

Ahh, sand fleas... it feels like if it was just last week... oh wait a minute...it was just last week during grad practice.... man I am gonna miss some things about the Island, but not the sand fleas.

Thread Information