Movin On
Create Post

Thread: Movin On

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Movin On

Well, Ive finally found out the answer i have been trying to find for a long time. A yes-or-no answer to my question about being in the USMC with my medical status. I finally found out that, unfortuneatley, it is official that someone with TS, no matter how mild, cannot enter the US Military. Non waiverable. Yes, I was and still am a little depressed that my dream was ruined, BUT- I am now going to try to get a college education with a degree I can use to get a job where I help provide equipment or build Helmets/Body armor for our troops. Just because My ultimate goal of being a Marine has been crushed, I am still going to do whatever I can to support you guys. Its been a great experience talking to you all. As of now, I dont see myself coming back to the forums. Maybe I will, maybe I wont. But, I hope you all have a great time doing whatever it is you wish to do, and never give up until you know for sure.
    Just like the farewell motto of the F-14 Tomcat: DaveXIII90: Signing Off.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave Im sorry to hear the news you have been a very positive contributor to the Recruit Forums. Please continue on here son, you do not have to wear the uniform of a Marine to be one in your heart. You are not the first to receive this bad news here and others have stayed on. As long as you commit yourself to our core values you are good to go in my book, and you have shown me that you have. Please PM me any time and we will discuss other ways to serve our great nation one of those being supporting the Poolees here.

OORAH!!!

Jim

Last edited by jinelson; 12-18-06 at 10:38 AM.

Thread Information