Attention On Deck!!!!!!! - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: HA HA HA

Originally posted by LadyLeatherneck
    Good thing I've been behaving lately....
    SOMEONE GOT THEIR HAND SLAPPED, SOMEONE GOT THEIR
    HAND SLAPPED AND IT WASN'T ME...

NAH-NAH NAH-NAH NAH!

Don't take it to heart devil dogs....even I have had
    my hand slapped in the past

SUCK IT UP AND GET HARD.....EEERRRRRRRR
    WTF U know bout hard??? damn rock paintin Maitainance Batallion. No glory in policing the deck..U not even close to the shadow of HARD..
    U suck it up Marine!!!!!
    How ya like the taste?? Tired of all the BLOWHARD silly wannaB's crap

heard ya shaffer

leave that stuff to you here on out.

Midnight
    Guest Free Member

Re: I'm not looking for a fight, boys

Originally posted by wrbones
    Midnight, I've come to know most of these folks you been ranting about. They're good people and the kind I want on my fireteam, in my fighting hole, working on the flightline, driving that track, doing recon, or scout and sniper work for me. As far as yer aspersions towards me, perhaps I should beat on my chest just for you. I'm 6'6" 240 pounds of hell and damnation, death and destruction. I can kill with either hand. I've fought five and six at a time bare-handed and beaten, crippled or killed them all. I've been forced to do this more than once. I've never been beaten in any kind of a fight. I never go looking for fights. I will defend my house, no matter what. I always hit what I shoot at. I do the best I can to do what is right, knowing that the right of a situation is not always definable, and that there are sometimes shades of gray between the black and white of good and evil. I know that not all ladies in distress want to be rescued. I try to be respectful towards others and give them the benefit of the doubt. They might just be having an off day. I hope this is the case with you. Posters like that don't last long around here. Freedom of speech is for all, but all Freedoms come with responsibility. We have younger folks in here looking for wisdom and guidance youtowards becoming Marines. We provide it as a group. We have family members coming in here looking for comfort and support for fear for their loved ones in the Corps, We provide it. Other Marines here are to be treated with respect. We've all done our time. You've also slammed on Veteran's who've seen the inside of hell. Rethink your strategy, Marine. We have WWII Veterans, Korean War Veterans and Viet Nam Veterans.We have folks who've been involved with all other contemporary conflicts as well, from Tehran to to Afghanistan. You've just slammed them all. Be careful, Marine. These folks don't just mouth the words Semper Fidelis...They each and every one of them live it. I know. I've seen it. You want to rant and rave, go ahead, but you will show respect for your fellow Marines
    guess I have to say it again since my stuff either gets sanitized or lost, anywho ------ take it out back! Shaffer

Midnight
    Guest Free Member

Re: Re: I'm not looking for a fight, boys

Originally posted by Midnight

guess I have to say it again since my stuff either gets sanitized or lost, anywho ------ take it out back! Shaffer
    say again say again
    n this time I didn't even use any 4 letter action words, but I figure these 2 is bunkys so's i just cover my six

guess I have to say it again since my stuff either gets sanitized or lost, anywho bones since we'se swappin personnel
    stuff I'm 6'1" n over 50. I like walks on the beach, puppies, wimmenz, beer and belt fed gas operated shoulder fired
    weapons. I've seen the elephant howz bout you? Tell me that before ya go on about being "able to kill with both
    hands". Save that fer the pogues n wannbes.

Re: Re: I'm not looking for a fight, boys

my stuff either gets sanitized or lost, anywho ------
    All we got left Bro Iz US!!

Semper Fi, Thank You Brother!!

Midnight
    Guest Free Member

Re: Re: Re: I'm not looking for a fight, boys

Originally posted by USMC0311

All we got left Bro Iz US!!

Semper Fi, Thank You Brother!!
    Right back atcha bro.
    Semper Fi!

Registered User Free Member SGT T's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

LASTIME I CHECKED

EVERYMARINE WAS A RIFLEMAN....ALL THIS POG AND WANNA BE STUFF IS MAKING ME SICK....CHECK THIS OUT DEVIL DOGS IF YOU GOT A FRIGGIN CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER YOU BETTER FREAKIN CHECK IT AT THE DOOR BEFORE YOU GET IN HERE. WE ARE ALL MARINES EITHER PAST PRESENT OR FUTURE BUT BY GOD WERE MARINES....IM AM GOING TO BE ON MY WAY TO ONE OF THE DEPOTS TO BE A DRILL INSTRUCTOR AND ILL BE GOD DAMNED IF THIS IS THE KIND OF **** I WANT THOSE FUTURE MARINES TO BE PART OF. LOSE THE CHIP AND ENJOY THE BROTHERHOOD OF OUR BELOVED CORPS

THE SENIOR DRILL INSTRUCTOR HAS SPOKEN

Attached Images Attached Images

Fi U BAD *****...Good Luck little Brother!!!!

Re: Fun is Fun...

Originally posted by TeufelHunden
    ...Marines will be Marines.

Suggestion for the masses - If you must, Do it in the Slop Shute.

Remember the site slogan...
    Leatherneck.com - Marines Helping Marines!

Just my .02 centavos.
    Sounds good to me..help keep the place squared away...put all the trash in the ****-Can

Semper Fi, Marines

Midnight
    Guest Free Member

Re: LASTIME I CHECKED

Originally posted by SGT T
    EVERYMARINE WAS A RIFLEMAN....ALL THIS POG AND WANNA BE STUFF IS MAKING ME SICK....CHECK THIS OUT DEVIL DOGS IF YOU GOT A FRIGGIN CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER YOU BETTER FREAKIN CHECK IT AT THE DOOR BEFORE YOU GET IN HERE. WE ARE ALL MARINES EITHER PAST PRESENT OR FUTURE BUT BY GOD WERE MARINES....IM AM GOING TO BE ON MY WAY TO ONE OF THE DEPOTS TO BE A DRILL INSTRUCTOR AND ILL BE GOD DAMNED IF THIS IS THE KIND OF **** I WANT THOSE FUTURE MARINES TO BE PART OF. LOSE THE CHIP AND ENJOY THE BROTHERHOOD OF OUR BELOVED CORPS

THE SENIOR DRILL INSTRUCTOR HAS SPOKEN
    Last time I checked it took about 10 Marines in the rear with the gear to support ONE GRUNT ON THE FRONT. Thats how it worked and at times a react team was was nuthin more than a pots n pans plt slapped together n fought well. The problem is when thems in the rear start runnin off with John Wayne bullsheet or try to define what they have not experienced as the gospel. Now mebbe you can splain to me me how do one go from being a clerk to an SNCO, ya see cuz I want everyone of those recruits to become a Rifleman, a damn good one cause a lot of lives could depend on it someday.

Registered User Free Member SGT T's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

WELL

ON GOES FROM A CLERK TO BEING A SNCO BY BEING A **** HOT MARINE. SECONDLY WITH OUT THOSE POT AND PAN CLEANERS AND THOSE ADMIN MARINE AND THOSE SUPPLY MARINES THE GROUND POUNDERS WOULD RUN OUT OF AMMO, CHOW, AND REPORTS THAT TRACK ALL THE HOT **** THAT HAVE BEEN IN SO THAT THEY GET CREDIT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. I DONT TELL BULLCRAP STORIES BUT I SPENT MY TIME WITH THE GRUNTS...1ST BATTALION, 7TH MARINES SUICIDE CHARLEY COMPANY....IN THE THE STUMPS FOR MY FIRST FOUR YEARS....I AM A POG BY TRADE BUT A HARD CHARGING GROUND POUNDER BY HEART...I MAY NOT HAVE SEEN OR BEEN THROUGH THE STUFF THAT YOU HAVE BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT IF THE TIME CAME I WOULDNT STAND BY YOU AND BE APART OF THE THAT. SEMPER FI BROTHER AND REMEMBER.....A MARINE IS A MARINE REGARDLESS OF RANK AND MOS.

I ain't nobody special,

...seen my share of body parts. "..and that's all I'm gonna say about that." Wasn't my purpose to start a fight. Ya wanna play, gonna have to play with yerself. Ya start something and get mad when someone responds in kind...it ain't my problem. Semper Fi, Marines. Folks that run this site'll have to deal with. This thread is closed for me.

Midnight
    Guest Free Member

Re: WELL

Originally posted by SGT T
    ON GOES FROM A CLERK TO BEING A SNCO BY BEING A **** HOT MARINE. SECONDLY WITH OUT THOSE POT AND PAN CLEANERS AND THOSE ADMIN MARINE AND THOSE SUPPLY MARINES THE GROUND POUNDERS WOULD RUN OUT OF AMMO, CHOW, AND REPORTS THAT TRACK ALL THE HOT **** THAT HAVE BEEN IN SO THAT THEY GET CREDIT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. I DONT TELL BULLCRAP STORIES BUT I SPENT MY TIME WITH THE GRUNTS...1ST BATTALION, 7TH MARINES SUICIDE CHARLEY COMPANY....IN THE THE STUMPS FOR MY FIRST FOUR YEARS....I AM A POG BY TRADE BUT A HARD CHARGING GROUND POUNDER BY HEART...I MAY NOT HAVE SEEN OR BEEN THROUGH THE STUFF THAT YOU HAVE BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT IF THE TIME CAME I WOULDNT STAND BY YOU AND BE APART OF THE THAT. SEMPER FI BROTHER AND REMEMBER.....A MARINE IS A MARINE REGARDLESS OF RANK AND MOS.
    well sierra hotel thats still a jump, specially to become a DI, mine were Korea and Nammies all combat seasoned. That impressed the living **** ouuta every boot and it also let us know what we were facing. There's no substitute for experience. DI's job isn't just to make Marines it's to make Marines who will survive combat.
    As for the pogues n remfs, well being a grunt ya learn to go hungry, charlies rice tastes preety good after a few days without any rats, water comes outta a puddle, ammo comes offa the dead, and screw the paperwork the remington raiders never got that strraight anyway. C 1/7 didn't get it's name in the stumps, it was the walking wounded in the land of the bad things. Yeah and a Marine is a Marine but that don't make him a Grunt. You might pass that test someday but until you do dont you school me.

Re: Re: Re: I'm not looking for a fight, boys

say again say again
    n this time I didn't even use any 4 letter action words, but I figure these 2 is bunkys so's i just cover my six

guess I have to say it again since my stuff either gets sanitized or lost, anywho bones since we'se swappin personnel
    stuff I'm 6'1" n over 50. I like walks on the beach, puppies, wimmenz, beer and belt fed gas operated shoulder fired
    weapons. I've seen the elephant howz bout you? Tell me that before ya go on about being "able to kill with both
    hands". Save that fer the pogues n wannbes.
    Midnight.....I luvs ya bro !!! Can I play on yer beach, fondle yer wimmenz, chase yer dawg, drink yer beer, and borrow yer M60 !!!!! Hey bro....."It Don't Mean Nuttin".....Like 0311 said....alls we got iz us !!!! Maybe we could get Shaffer to gives us a "Nam Thread" with a warnin where he lists the different forums.....Warning: Do not enter unless you have sniffed the Night Mud !!!! How bout it Jerry.....seems fair to me....

Midnight
    Guest Free Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not looking for a fight, boys

Originally posted by NamGrunt68

Midnight.....I luvs ya bro !!! Can I play on yer beach, fondle yer wimmenz, chase yer dawg, drink yer beer, and borrow yer M60 !!!!! Hey bro....."It Don't Mean Nuttin".....Like 0311 said....alls we got iz us !!!! Maybe we could get Shaffer to gives us a "Nam Thread" with a warnin where he lists the different forums.....Warning: Do not enter unless you have sniffed the Night Mud !!!! How bout it Jerry.....seems fair to me....
    Bro yer welcome to it all, alls I ask is doan bring my pig back dirty.

Thread Information