Son just got deployed
Create Post

Son just got deployed

My youngest son just got deployed to Iraq, he is with 1/24th Marines, a reserve unit out of Grand Rapids Mi, he wanted to enlist as a grunt so he could fight the war on terror, 9/11 has always been stuck on his mind, and he thought the ones that did this to our great nation should pay for what they did to us, and this is his way to help make them pay. The MAN has made me very proud of him, I can't say that enough.

SEMPER FI !!!! Brothers, and pray for our brothers currently deployed.

My Prayers and Thoughts are with Your son....

Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Semper Fi!

I talked to my Grandson yesterday from Iraq. He deployed out of Lejeune on the 8th of Sept. It's going to be a long 7 months. When he called he sounded like he was ajusting very well. He says he is deployed with Iraq Military and is enjoying getting to know them. He is in Ramadi with the 1st Bn 6t Marines. 50 years ago I was with a deployment out of Middle Camp Fuji to the Middle East. I wish I could be with him.

Our prayers go with him and to you and your family. May he retuen safely.Stay strong and be the support you have always been.

Credits
    Savings
    I'll be praying for his safe return. Semper Fi, Marine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Semper Fi and prayers for safe return.

Semper Fi

Jim

Thanks

Just want to thank you all for the kind gestures, I guess I was fortunate and never got deployed, but I never thought I would see the day when I would se my child off to war,but we are doing this for the right reasons,but the fact he chose to be one of the few and the proud,just gives me chills, again thanks.

OOOHRAAAHHH !!!!!!!

Semper Fi !!!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Your son and his fellow Marines will in my thoughts this evening an more evenings to come. Bless them and their mission. Darn right your son has made you proud...he is a chip off the old block isn't he?
    Gary

We all wish your son the best and a safe return. You can always come and let us know how he is doing or if there is anything he needs just let us know.

Thread Information