Looking for Walter Zimmerman
Create Post

Looking for Walter Zimmerman

Hi,

My name is Melynda, I am with the Canadian Armed Forces.
    Walter was a very close friend of mine who joined the Marine Corp about 17 years ago. The last time I saw him was in 1990. The last contact I had with him, he was posted in India in approximately 1991.

I think about him constantly as does my family. I would like to get in touch with him to know that he is well, also to catch up on each others lives.
    If you can point me in the right direction on how to possibly locate him, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Oh good Lord! Another one..........................

Honey, keep your happy thoughts about him - if he wanted to keep in touch he would have done so. "Friends" never lose touch with each other!

Looking for a Leatherneck Searching for a Leatherneck from your past. Post your search here! Perhaps some Marine is looking for you.

Isnt that the title of the forum? Isnt this the place where if someone wanted to look for a leatherneck could come and ask? I guess someone needs to break it down for me cookie monster style cuz Im just not getting it?

I give her extra credit for at least filling out a profile.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outlaw I tried to break it down for you in a PM but your box is full - empty the trash and I'll be more than happy to explain it for you.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Has SSgt Nelson seen this yet? LOL

You are right, she did fill out her profile. It might have been just a website navigation glitch but....maybe not.

Credits
    Savings
    I too am looking for a Marine!! His name is PFC Jodie. He ran off with my wife, kids, dog and cat back in 93 when I went on a MED float. If any one out there knows him let him know I would like my dog, cat and children back.
    please help!!!!

Too Funny,

She made it sound as if I were looking for a lost love. He was a friend of the family.
    We lost contact after I joined the Canadian Military and got stationed overseas.

Thanks for the comments though, all are appreciated...lol

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Nothing personal Cheekyminx - it's just that that's the way it usually is. I don't know how your military works but Marines look out for their own - for all we know you could be somebody that had a one nighter with a Marine and now you're trying to find him to get 20 years worth of back child support or you could be an axe murderer and you're just mad at him for skipping town after that one nighter. There may not have even been a one nighter - we never know. If anybody does end up knowing this guy - they won't tell you where he is. He would be told about your post and it would be up to him to contact you or not.

And, usually, with nothing but a name there is very little info for it to be of any use. Wonder how many Walter Zimmerman's there are in the Corps? If you had some sort of idea of what Unit he was with or something..............

It's a good thing you got tough skin and can handle the "ribbing" - some get mad and come back SHOWING us why that Marine forgot about her to start with.................that's always fun

Have a beer and good luck finding him................

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ROHO - so ahhhhhhhhhhh, Jodie can keep your wife? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Here you go, ROHO.

I would like my dog, cat and children back.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dogcat.jpg‎
Views:	97
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	4437  

lol..nice touch with the cigar .

Credits
    Savings
    Dog drinking, cat smoking. I wonder what my kids are doing now? As far as the drinking and smoking cigs, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like I was still in the corps. Jodie done good by them.

Thanks for the reply Marine84.

We protect our own also.

I appreciate your honesty and am glad to see that are some out there that can dish out the ribbing still in this politically correct life of ours.

I'll have that beer (maybe even two) and toast to whatever the future may hold.
    Take Care of yourself, it's a crazy world out there.

Thread Information