Hugo Chavez rants for 22 minutes
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hugo Chavez rants for 22 minutes

Venezuelan dictator calls US the greatest threat to the world and says Bush is "El Diablo". I'll post an article when I find one

It was pretty pathetic, but at least he did admit to being an extremist. We will hear plenty about it in the next couple of days though. The left is in love with this character.

Anyway, here is the link from ABC News. Just remember this moron called the president of Iran his "brother".
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...C-RSSFeeds0312

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    It was pretty pathetic, but at least he did admit to being an extremist. We will hear plenty about it in the next couple of days though. The left is in love with this character.

Anyway, here is the link from ABC News. Just remember this moron called the president of Iran his "brother".
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...C-RSSFeeds0312
    Chavez needs to get a definition.

Fratricide (from the Latin word frater, meaning: "brother" and cide meaning to kill) is the act of a person killing his or her brother.

Gonna be too late when it dawns upon him.

I saw it. What a whack job.

What's worse? He did it on OUR OWN SOIL. New York City! The same city of the 9/11 attacks. Talk about ridiculous!

WWIII...the teams are....

Venezuela
    Iran
    North Korea
    (With the help of the UN, as 90% of member nations applauded Hugo Chavez after his speech)

Against

Britain + the Commonwealth nations (well, until next year when Blair is gone)
    United States of America
    Israel
    Japan

I did not see it live, so if anyone has a recording or a place where I could watch it please link it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart
    Venezuelan dictator calls US the greatest threat to the world
    ****'em....

But that's just me.

I personally believe, and no one could convince me otherwise, that being part of OPEC and a good friend of Iran that he isn't doing this, even perhaps at the behest of the Iranian pres., to cause a stir to help take the focus of Iran's nuke program. Same thing with hezbolah. Just cause distractions so an arab can get a nuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    I saw it. What a whack job.

What's worse? He did it on OUR OWN SOIL. New York City! The same city of the 9/11 attacks. Talk about ridiculous!

WWIII...the teams are....

Venezuela
    Iran
    North Korea
    (With the help of the UN, as 90% of member nations applauded Hugo Chavez after his speech)

Against

Britain + the Commonwealth nations (well, until next year when Blair is gone)
    United States of America
    Israel
    Japan
    Eventually the US and Israel will stand alone

If these grown world leaders can talk in this demeanor in front of the world...how can we expect a 15 yr. old arab to value our country? The fact that the media and many in the general public in one way or the other actually finds amusement in this almost excuses this type of behavior. Regardless of motive... These savages are on vacation here! ... on our soil! and enjoying the freedoms and luxuries of our country only for them to return back to their flee shack of a country and mock us? *BEEP* you!

This country needs to grow some balls and stop being so PC.

Quote Originally Posted by fdnyhopefulbop
    If these grown world leaders can talk in this demeanor in front of the world...how can we expect a 15 yr. old arab to value our country? The fact that the media and many in the general public in one way or the other actually finds amusement in this almost excuses this type of behavior. Regardless of motive... These savages are on vacation here! ... on our soil! and enjoying the freedoms and luxuries of our country only for them to return back to their flee shack of a country and mock us? *BEEP* you!

This country needs to grow some balls and stop being so PC.
    Watch out, don't offend me. I'll sue you.

/sarcasm

There was a line in there where he said something about democracy cannot be won through violence and use of the Marines. Notice he did not say US military, he didn't say Army. No, he singled the US Marines out. I guess when most people, even some pig dictator, think about the US military, the US Marines come to mind immediately. Thanks for the complement chavez.

I generally try to follow a personal rule of staying out of political discussions online. I'm getting ready to bend {or bust it to hades} but here goes.

Look at the friggin source. The government to our south intentionally makes things increasingly difficult for the citizens to live, support themselves and their families. Thus forcing them across the border to seek jobs. Thus taking families with them to come to school here, seek medical help, and all along sending money back south to support those who could not come along. The government to the south of our borders taxes that money coming in heavily. The government even lets citizens know when and where is the best times and places to cross the border.

Meanwhile government officials to that country to our south talks about how the American stole land from them. How they are bronze like the Native American Indians and deserve to be here more than who is here now. We now have more illegal immigrants here from the country to our south than we have ever had from Middle Eastern, Far Eastern and European countries combined now and throughout our history as a nation.

In part we can blame our own government. For not cracking down on businesses that hire illegals. We can blame our own government for providing free health care to illegals. We can blame our own government for not only providing free education but also providing free translators and requiring American school teachers and principals to learn Spanish as a second language. We can blame our own government for being so lax in border security for too many decades. We can blame our own government for allowing illegals to secure drivers licenses and state id's.

We can blame home owners and those who rent apartments to illegals. We can blame business owners who hire illegals under the table and on a cash only basis. We can blame business owners who don't run background checks to find out that Jose or Maria are using fake SSN's of someone who died 10 years ago or is happily living and working in another part of the country or that the SSN belongs to a 2 year old child.

Meanwhile we are blamed for making the legal process to enter too long or too hard. Yet to some it's the beginning of the USofA becomming North Mexico. Electing Mexicans to offices such as Governor, Senator, city council, sheriff and so forth.

And billions of US dollars are being sent south of our border. Some from the US government directly. Some from illegals sending money home and large parts of it taken as taxes from the Mexican government. A government that the drug lords seem to dictate and own even if they don't officially hold a position. Where a police chief is shot and killed on the streets in broad daylight because he dare try to go against a drug cartel. To the poit that Americans are being advised against travel to Mexico now because it is not safe.

Then there are the Mexico exports. The cheap products that Americans buy to futher support a corrupt government, drug cartels, low standards of living, and enabling someone to save enough to pay a smuggler to sneak them and maybe their family across the border.

Our government could actually save money and make money if they just made changes in how things are done. Make the fines stiffer for companies found employing illegals. And double that fine for each consecutative infraction. It might be $5000 for each employee the first time then $10,000 for each employee the 2nd, $20,000 for each employee the third and so on. Then companies might have incentive to hire out of work legal Americans than people here illegally. We have military cargo planes. Put the illegals in a tent city when they are caught. Have them do some hard labor until there are enough to fill a military transport or cargo plane. Fill it up and fly it to the southern most part of Mexico then unload. Of course make sure to secure any monies on them as it was most likely earned through illegal means. Since they crossed the border illegally. Schools need to require a birth certificate and medical records from birth to school age to prove a child is here legally. If they don't speak English then they can learn it. No more of teachers being required to know two languages or teaching English as a 2nd language. They can learn in Kindergarten the ABC's and 123's like all the others. If they don't get it then re-evaluate and make sure they are citizens again and hold them back if they are. No more free health care. No medical care at the emergency room for a broken bone or the flu unless you can produce an ID that shows you are here legally. And why don't we require a passport on our southern border yet?!?!

Most of all Americans need to quit being lazy. Don't just complain about it. Get out and do something. How hard is it to register to vote and show up at the polls once or twice a year? And yes. ID and voter registration should be required to vote. Military ID, drivers license or state issued ID. And don't vote for those who want to continue to make it easy for illegals to cross our borders to work and live here or just cross to work. Ever stood and watched a border entrance? Many come across early in the morning to work then head back home across the border at the end of the day. Quit buying products made in Mexico. Quit taking vacations to Mexico. Quit hiring illegals. Quit renting a home or apartment to illegals. {Illegals being Mexican or other nationality.}

What does all this mean? El Presidente of Mexico is merely blowing smoke out his arse. He'd like nothing more than to milk serveral billions of dollars out of the US. Better yet he'd love to see the US become the Northern Mexico. We're fast on our way there at the rate things are going.

Its one thing when you bad mouth my country, but when you come to my country and badmouth it, your on thin ice. Get the hell out of my country!

I think someone is jealous of what we have

words of wisdom Angel

Thread Information