Semper Fi, Some Marines Die. But Why Like This?
Create Post

Question Semper Fi, Some Marines Die. But Why Like This?

WEBCommentary Contributor
    Author: Jayme Evans
    Date: September 15, 2006

Semper Fi, Some Marines Die. But Why Like This?

If this had been say, illegal immigrants charged with killing a family in a bad drug hit, the mainstream media would have been on both of these stories like white on rice. Their silence is deafening. The only time they say anything in regards to these 2 cases is to pounce on something negative and incriminating. Many “anonymous sources” have already chummed the feeding frenzy by declaring that the investigative findings seem to support the murder allegations. There has been no due process. No gag orders, no exhumations, nor autopsies. No ballistics, no nothing in either of these cases. Zero, zip, nada.

In Boot Camp, I once got hit on an inspection for leaving a “Commie tag” in my Dungarees.

I had to get on my hands and knees in front of the company, and blow that thing the 50 or so yards from one end of the barracks to the other, chanting “Get out of my life, Commie Tag!”

For three hours straight.

I'm sure there are millions of veterans out there with similar stories of “reconditioning.” The point of these exercises is to teach the recruit that if he doesn't follow orders, in training he gets punished, but in combat, he dies.

Right now, there are 8 US Marines who are fighting for their very lives. And numerous others could be soon as well.

Not on the battlefield,or behind enemy lines, but in their cells at the Camp Pendleton Brig. Because they followed their orders to the letter.

If we don't do something, many of them could be executed.

In one case that occurred in Hamdaniya, Iraq in April 2006, 7 Marines and a Navy Corpsman are accused of dragging a disabled Iraqi out of his home, executing him, and planting a shovel in his hands to cover it up because they were upset they couldn't locate the actual target of their raid. They are being held in virtual solitary confinement, while the Marine Corps tries to get one of them to turn on the others by threatening them with death. There is no evidence other than the word of the enemy.

In another that occurred in Haditha Iraq earlier in November 2005, Frank Wuterich, and his entire squad are accused of “executing” two dozen unarmed civilians in cold blood, after an IED killed a fellow Marine. The NIS completed the Haditha investigation on August 1st, 2006, but handed the case off to an Article 32 hearing, which will then determine if there is enough evidence to even go to trial.

If this had been say, illegal immigrants charged with killing a family in a bad drug hit, the mainstream media would have been on both of these stories like white on rice. Their silence is deafening. The only time they say anything in regards to these 2 cases is to pounce on something negative and incriminating.

Many “anonymous sources” have already chummed the feeding frenzy by declaring that the investigative findings seem to support the murder allegations. There has been no due process. No gag orders, no exhumations, nor autopsies. No ballistics, no nothing in either of these cases. Zero, zip, nada.

These US Marines have fewer due process rights than terrorists at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

John “Cold-Blooded” Murtha (D-PA) has already publicly stated on several occasions that the Haditha Marines overreacted and killed unarmed civilians in cold blood.

While he is trampling on the Constitutional rights of a US Marine who was so good at his job, he was actually promoted to Staff Sergeant, Murtha is hiding behind arguable constitutional protections that are supposed to exist when Congressmen are in chambers debating matters of public policy, not appeasing their antiwar constituents with inflammatory rhetoric.

Learn the truth. Write your representative and Senator. Demand the immediate release of all of these men, along with the immediate resignation and incarceration of John Murtha for his misuse of Congressional authority to score cheap political points.

Jayme Evans
    Writer/Columnist, War Of Wits - How To Disarm Your Opponent In The Struggle For The Truth
    Notes: Donate to the fund to help all of these Marines here. If you do decide to get involved to try and help the ones who are presently confined, write them a letter, and let them know there are people out there listening. They really need your support. They can be reached at the following address:

SGT. Lawrence G. Hutchins III, CPL Marshall L. Magincalda, CPL Trent Thomas, LCPL Tyler A. Jackson,

LCPL Robert B. Pennington, LCPL Jerry A. Shumate Jr., HN3 Melson J. Bacos, PFC John J. Jodka III

USMC Brig

Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton

PO Box 555226

Camp Pendleton, CA 92055

Biography - Jayme Evans

Jayme Evans is a 38 year-old Veteran of the United States Navy who awoke 15 years ago to find that The United States' legal and political systems, it's Constitution, it's very institutions had been hijacked by radicals at both extremes of the political spectrum intent on destroying them. It has been his mission ever since to teach Americans what he believes are the reasons behind the continued disintegration of American society, as well as it's borders, morality, cultural identity, economic, industrial, and military power. If you decide engage him in a War Of Wits, do so at your own risk, and for Pete's sake, you'd better arm yourself.

Ellie

Fair is fair

Does this surprise any-one???? We do as we are told to do and then we become the example of some-one else's mistakes. We follow the orders given and ar not notified of any changes until after the fact. then we are guilty until proven guilty and thrown into a cell to await a rigged trial that we wouldn't have a snowballs chance in Hell in. It won't be the one who ordered the deeds done that will fry but only the ones that cared out the orders from them.

Marines...Family members of Marines...and Poolees...and any-one else not covered allow me to explain the situation here. I have been to Iraq three times. Each time was worse than the one before it. In the Persian Gulf War we were stopped by an imaginary line that protected Bagdad from us. In OEF/OIF we were sent in 2003 to hit hard and hit often. The only problem was that in most cases we were out numbed and under fire whether there were POWs or not. We told the POWs not to move and if they did we reacted to it. We never knew if they hid weapons near them or if they had a bomb ready to go off with a push of a button. Yet we were reluctant to tkae POWs because we knew that once they were under " OUR PROTECTION " that no harm should become them unless they instigate it. Movement after being told not to move was instigation to us. So they were shot and/or killed because they didn't listen and we weren't taken any frreaking chances. That was in 2003. Now in 2004-2005 I was in Al Anbar Province. In the Sunni Triangle. The Death triangle known to some. And this was for a reason. I was between Fullajah...Bagdad...Habitha...and Ramadi. My area of occuppation was hit nearly everyday by incoming mortars...rockets...RPGs...and the occasional suicde bomber. Yet they stayed far enough away so that we as a fighting force could not retaliate but had to send our Helicopters out to fight for us. They hit us day and night. There was no fighting back in the one you would have liked to...face off with the enemy and close with tem and kill tem or be killed. That asn't even in the equation. We were literally target practice for the Insurgents. We never received a CAR for our efforts or our losses. We never received a CAR for taking incoming and surviving it but the less fortunate got a Purple Heart. Yet we were in the most dangerous area of Iraq being led by a promotion seeker ( the MEU COMMANDER ) looking for a star to put on his collar and going through days and nights of not knowing if we were going to awaken to sun light or being bombed or if we were going to awaken at all. There was so much frustration and tension that we started to take it out on each other. We wasn't allowed to go out and close with and destroy the enemy but we could take it out on those near to us. it got to a point where no-one cared that the mortars were falling like rain drops. we didn't care if we got killed...it would be better than staying there and watching as your friends got hurt and killed by these bastards. I remember a night when myself and another Marine traded punches one each other just to release some stress. It was something we did on a weekly basis. Did it help???? at the time yeah. Later it just hurt because we still faced the fact that the enemy was still out there and we were still being used for target practice. Any-one who was at TQ knows of what I talk about. Al-Taqqaddum was in the middle of the four cities that threw everything they had at us through the air. And all would could do was duck and hide and try to survive to another day.

Thread Information