Birthday in Boot
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Birthday in Boot

What will happen if someone has a birthday in bootcamp? Will the DI's know? If so what kind of "surprise" will they have for the "Birthday boy"???

the name of the Game is RESEARCH

Some folks need to do some old fashion reading of this forums since I keep seeing the same questions come up....

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...thday+bootcamp

Ellie

Thank you Ma'am! I did not know if this question has come up before! But I am definetly not having my birthday in bootcamp!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They bring in a stripper........................

And cake and ice cream

Be sure and ask about it during your free time that night if you didn't get yours

Ooh yeah, Thanks!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    They bring in a stripper........................
    Mine jumped out of a Cake!!!
    -Good Times...

I won't be spending my birthday in boot but if everything gets worked out soon I will be spending the USMC birthday in boot. Woo!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I think if im lucky ill end up in boot for my bday, Dec 17th. We'll see when my ship date pans out.

Be advised, we had a recruit who turned 21 in my platoon during boot camp. The SDI knew (in all his infinite wisdom) and made Palmquist do 4 count pushups with his feet on his footlocker until the SDI got tired of hearing it. All I can remember hearing is 1-2-3 21! 1-2-3- 21! 1-2-3 21! It'd be a good idea to keep your trap shut.

Be sure an remind your drill instructor that the next day will be your birthday. They let you sleep in, bring you breakfast in bed, and you get to watch movies all day. Its great.

That's just mean.

Listen, I had a birthday in boot. I didn't tell anybody besides a good friend who I knew wouldn't say anything.

Just as a general rule, try to not ever say anything unless something is said to you first. That will keep you out of most trouble.

Plenty of recruits have birthdays. Most DI's won't go out of their way to hunt them down-- just don't do anything stupid like go telling everyone.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippo
    That's just mean.

Listen, I had a birthday in boot. I didn't tell anybody besides a good friend who I knew wouldn't say anything.

Just as a general rule, try to not ever say anything unless something is said to you first. That will keep you out of most trouble.

Plenty of recruits have birthdays. Most DI's won't go out of their way to hunt them down-- just don't do anything stupid like go telling everyone.
    I just can see it now. First thing in the morning counting off. That one recruit grinning like a goof.

This Recruit is 18 today Sir!

So there are no birthday beat downs or anything like that?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Not unless you tell somebody..................

Thread Information