Gods Will
Create Post

Thread: Gods Will

Unhappy Gods Will

This happened today. I posted it on the 129th FLIGHT LOG BOOK.My older brother Larry was LIA 9/11/69 , his 21st b/day. I must be missing him more then ever tonight.
    9/11 has sucked for me for 37 years. Ever since 9/11/69. The Healing Fields is about 10 miles from here on display the next 4 days. Dee and I went there last night. I bought a flag for Larry and Dad. Went there again today with our daughter and her husband and grand kids. The kids are 2 1/2 and 4 months. I wanted the 2 1/2 year old to see all the flags. She is a deep thinker like me and I know it will remain in her mind forever. This afternoon I laid down for a nap. Had a dream. I was perched up on a piece of plywood. Held up pieces of wood. LARRY WAS THERE. I was up on the wood trying to hide something from him. Don't know what it was I was trying to hide. Never saw it in the dream. Larry's' appearance seemed to look as if he was back from the war and my mind set in the dream was as if he was back also. I fell asleep on the wood and woke up. Larry was trying to get me and the wood down. I tried to stop him. I could feel the plywood start to fall and I tried to stop it. next thing I knew I was still on top the wood but it was down and Larry was under it. Then I looked out the window and Larry had gotten up and was out in a barn working on Dad's old Chevy. ( My son-in-law still has this car ). I went out side and ask Larry if he was ok. We talked but his speech was broken and very soft. Next in the dream Larry was on the phone and he seemed to be mad about something. He began to fall apart and cry. I tried to comfort him by talking to him but he just kept on crying. Then I ask him if he knew Tom Risch. Tom is the local VA rep in this AO. (Strange to have reality appear in the dream)..........Larry said he did not know Tom. I told Larry who he was and ask Larry if he would go over with me and see him tomorrow and began to tell him how lots of his Vietnam buddies went and saw the VA and were getting help.I mentioned some names of Larry's friends from Nam that I know were getting help from the VA. I again ask Larry if he would go with me and finally with tears in his eyes he agreed............................I woke up............
    Mark
    Prayer that I may do Gods will tomorrow and empty me of myself and to be filled with the Holy Spirit so I can see God working around me and I may jump in and do His will. it's either that or I fall apart.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Awwh man Pop-a-TopII. Advanced Dream Interpretation is way beyond many of our pay scales.

But I can appreciate and see that **** is still happening concerning that time of your life.

Recently the most dynamic prayer I had every whispered, (in the smallest voice I have), was "How may I serve?" All kinds of bizzare situations suddenly fell into my path. Boy Howdy, did He have a long list of tasks for me to get into!

Thread Information