Marine Corps League
Create Post

Marine Corps League

Do we have any Marine Corps League Members here. If so do any of you plan on going to the national Convention in Harrisburg, Pa. in August. Three of us from my detachment are going. Maybe a couple more might go if they can get off work. I went last year and had a great time and met some great people. If anyone is going I'll keep an eye out for ya and maybe we can tip a few.

C'mon Marines, don't tell me there are no Marine Corps League Members here.

Thumbs up Here!

MCL Life Member. Can't make the National. Couldn't even make our Department Convention and that was only about 100 miles away. Just too damned busy. Have fun, and lift one for me!!!
    Mac

Thanks for the reply SgtMac. I was begining to think I was the only member Of the League here. Well, at least there are two of us and I will tip a few in your honor.

Credits
    Savings

MEMBER AT LARGE

I am a member of the league. Have not joined mickeyFinn detachment yet....went there last night for a little pre flight!!
    I can not make it to the convention.

Question Question for JR

Out of curiosity where is Novi? My best friend (served together on Okinawa 59-60) lives in Burton (just outside Flint).
    When you "lift a few" just make sure it is home brew and not that imported junk...

Credits
    Savings
    I am a member of MCL also. I can not make the convention. I am supposed to meet with an old Battery member in Delaware.
    Have a couple on me.
    Semper Fi

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Unhappy Not a member yet

..once my life somewhat slow downs then I'll have time to join.
    I've heard alot of great things about it.

Registered User Free Member Jack's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

MCL

I've been a member for about 7 years, great organization. Won't be able to make it to Pennsylvania for the convention though. Semper Fi.

Registered User Free Member Sniperone's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I have been a member since 1987. will not make the convention, but our Detachment will have members there.

Member in good standing, Penn-York Detachment.

If you have kept up on the USMCL rifle competition, you know our Detachment.

SgtMac, Novi is about 20 miles N.W. of Detroit and Burton is about 40 miles N.W. of Novi. Our National Commandant, John Touhy lives in that area and is a member of the Flint Detachment. However he is from New York. I'm glad to see we have some MCL members on board and I'll tip a few Buds in honor of all of you. Gotta get this puter in the shop in the next few days, it keeps freezing up.

Post Just general info for LL

A young, former female Leatherneck joined our detachment last year after moving up from Camp Pendleton area. Since then, we have picked a WWII female Marine and 4 wives of members (Associate status). The young lady is a single mother, works and drives 90 miles round trip each month to attend meetings. She is one super Marine!!!

Thread Information