Politicians in DC
Create Post

Thumbs down Politicians in DC

These *******s sicken me. You would think most of them are on VACATION the whole time they are in DC. They don't do **** when they are there and then talk about what they couldn't get done before a BREAK they always get because they work so hard - MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dickhead durbin was on the news last night spewing his BS - I could smash this MF in the head and it wouldn't bother me a bit.

You will notice these *******s really got a lot done on immigration!!!!!! I am getting tired of these ****ing leeches getting a damn good salary for not doing ****!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Immigration! LOL

Passing bills on the War On Drugs will have the same effect I think. Lots of good media ops, lots of tax dollars spent, lots of nothing real results.

The Govt used to big on the use of defoliants. Laying waste to the coca crops in South America wouldn't be a hard task. It would even be easier to wipe out the opium poppies in Afghanistan. The job could be done by the end of the month. No more cocaine and heroin.

Immigration, give folks like Blackwater $50k for each 'coyote' they take down. Six million later they will start to think twice. 20 million later it might stop.

Instead we have big Congressional debates on both problems. Grandiose 'solutions' that cost billions.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    All these idiots want to do is get reelected. They refuse to work together and most have the backbone of a jellyfish!

Vote the bums out. Support the “Line Item Veto” & “Term Limits”!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    SMASHING, THEM IN THE HEAD'S;IS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO FOR THE C--K SUCKER'S!I GREW UP IN THE DISTRICT,WATCHING POLITICIAN'S,RIDE AROUND DU'PONT CIRCLE,PICKING UP BOY'S!ON 14TH.ST.&U,SPORTING *****'S!IN GEORGETOWN,DOIN COLLEGE GIRL'S!GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER,MY BEST FRIEND'S DAD,WAS CHIEF HOMICIDE,DETECTIVE IN D.C.! IF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN, REALLY KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING THEY WOULD PUKE!

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    These *******s sicken me. You would think most of them are on VACATION the whole time they are in DC. They don't do **** when they are there and then talk about what they couldn't get done before a BREAK they always get because they work so hard - MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dickhead durbin was on the news last night spewing his BS - I could smash this MF in the head and it wouldn't bother me a bit.

You will notice these *******s really got a lot done on immigration!!!!!! I am getting tired of these ****ing leeches getting a damn good salary for not doing ****!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
    Hopefully enough senators will come awake next week when it comes time to vote on Rumsfeld's tenure. I am outraged by Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld's comments last week, in which he equated opposition to the continued U.S. military occupation of Iraq with those who appeased Hitler before World War II, and claimed that those who disagree with him suffer from "moral and intellectual confusion."

I am sick and tired of having my intelligence, morality, and patriotism insulted by Donald Rumsfeld. The same man who told us that "stuff happens" when asked about the looting and rioting in post-Saddam Iraq, or who offered that "you go to war with the Army that you have, not the one you want" as an excuse for sending troops to Iraq without proper armor, accuses his opponents of intellectual confusion? This same moral dwarf who warmly shook hands with the Butcher of Baghdad in 1983 and offered him our support accuses us of appeasement?

The situation in the failing Iraqi occupation must be handled by someone who has a sense of humility and an ability to recognize and learn from his own mistakes. Clearly that person is not Rumsfeld.

Marine Family Free Member 003XXMarineDAD's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Outrage of a different case...

I am sick and tired of having my intelligence, morality, and patriotism insulted
    Well dear sir I'am outraged that the left in the country can attack our troops and say they are in support of them.In seattle this past week a National Guard soldier was attacked by five men that saw him in uniform and asked if he had been in Iraq. When he told them he had they began to beat him and call him a baby killer. Sounds to me like the 60's have returned in force.
    I would say Sec. Rumsfeld called it like I would have and if that upsets you to bad.
    Sixty eight years ago this month appeaser's had told the world that Hitler was a peace loving man and would never pose a threat to the world. Well look what the world found out.
    Today we have the appeasers doing to same only in the name of Islam.
    The antiwar crowd of the sixties need to be asked about the 2 million that died because of Pol Pot and the millions that died because of Stalin's gulags.
    Where was the outrage then?
    There never was and never will be from them because it fits their agenda.
    The next election will show if we have learned from the sixties or not. I personaly pray that we have and do not give the appeasers the victory that they want of cut and run. Then stand back and watch millions die in the name of peace and utopia they expound.
    Your so called higher than all calling leaves me cold.
    The young men and women fighting this war deserve more then your two cents worth which is not even worth the two cents.
    I know my son fights to defend this right of yours to have speak your mind.
    The real great thing is he also protects mine and others that are not appeasers.
    I end this rant doing something appeasers will never do.
    God Bless our Troops and this country.

Subsequent to military service, I served as a medical missionary to Khmer (Cambodian) refugees at the Aranyaprathet Refugee Camp (Thailand) and in the tenements of South Providence, RI and Long Beach, CA after the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot had done their work. The killing fields did not exist because of any "appeasement" but because a country was compromised by a radical Communist force which was not stopped by military intervention by the West. To my knowledge, despite all the body bags, Viet Nam is NOT today a democracy free of Communism. And, to my thinking, Iraq is merely DEJA VU.
    Ordinarily, I would not answer someone who resorts to argumentum ad hominem: that is one who uses insulting and mean-spirited words like "Your so called higher than all calling leaves me cold." Why? For several more reasons than just because such violates the stated principles of civility in this Forum. Perhaps someone of your caliber would expect some similar reply from me. But you won't get one. I don't believe in "verbal limbo" contests where people compete to see how low they can go. You win.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    The America my father (the Greatest Generation) defended as a Marine in the Pacific:
    Would not treat fellow Marines as prisoners without formal charges.
    Would not tolerate, elect, and reelect, treasonous politicians.
    Would not support un-American entertainers and may even arrest them.
    Would not make excuses for our enemies while condemning America when she is at war.
    Would support her leaders in War Time and would vote them out if they disagreed
    Would not be afraid to PROFILE her enemies.
    Would treat prisoners of war as prisoners of war and NOT US citizens.
    Would not rely on a corrupt United Nations to keep us safe.
    Would treat soldiers, airmen, sailors, and Marines as heroes and not baby killers.
    Would not tolerate National Guardsman being brutally attacked by the far left.
    Was not afraid to strike hard and fast when provoked.
    Was not afraid to challenge our youth.
    And was not afraid to put AMERICA FIRST!!!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    CAPTAIN COFFEEHEAD,GET YOU'R HEAD OUT OF YOU'R AZZ!THE VIEW IS ALOT BETTER.DO NOT TRY TOO,EQUATE VIET~NAM & IRAQ IN THE SAME SPHERE,OF REALITY!ONE WITH YOU'R SO CALLED INTELLECTUAL KNOWLEDGE, SHOULD KNOW BETTER! IF THIS IS WHAT YOU GAINED FROM THE IVY LEAGUE;YOU WASTED YOU'R FRIGGIN MONEY!RESPECTFULLY,YOU'RS TRULY! (A VIET-NAM COMBAT VETERAN) JACK G.(AKA.FISTFU)

Thread Information