Tri-care
Create Post

Thread: Tri-care

Talking Tri-care

My wife and I have had to use Tri-Care several time this past year and found that the system works very well. What has been your experience with this program. Please give me your thoughts.

MASTER GUNS

Master Guns,

I thank God everyday that I stayed the course and am eligible for Tri-Care! The Military Health Care System is the Best in the World and has taken tremendous care of my family. I prefer to see a Military Doctor no matter the branch.
    When we have to use Off Base care as when I was living in Phoenix, Tri-Care, I have to say came through with Flying Colors in every aspect of my family's needs.
    I'm not too fond of the Retiree Dental Plan but Tri-Care is worth it's weight in Gold!

We have had no problems with using Tri-Care, but Mark(fontman) and I are newbies...

Damn old age catching up with uas..

Ellie

The wife and I are on Social Security and anything that Medicare does not pick up is is picked up by Tri-Care for Life. We are really happy that we have this with the price of medical insurance these days.

We are also on Social Security and Tri-Care is the ultimate for us. We are extremely satisfied with the service we receive. Great system.

Thread Information