MP Co. H&S Bn. 1st FSSG
Create Post

MP Co. H&S Bn. 1st FSSG

I am looking for any one that served with MP Co. 1st FSSG from 1981 to 1986.

Credits
    Savings

Joined MP Co. 1st BN 1st FSSG

I joined MP CO. 1st BN 1 st FSSG in 1986. At that time Captain Hess was the CO. 1st Sgt Paradine was the company 1st Sergeant. Were you there when I joined? Looking for fellow jarheads in this unit.

Neal

I EAS'd 86/05, at the end of my tour I was TAD to the Batalion S-3. Depending on when you got to MP Co. you may know some of the same Marines I do. Since you were a boot in 86 you may know some of the old salts that were there when you arrived. If you can remember some of them or know how to contact them I would appreciate the info. I don't remember a Capt. Hess or the 1st Shirt you mention but as I said I was TAD to the S-3 filling a Sgt.'s billet. I remember 2 Co's, Capt. Neu and Teeter and 2 1st. shirts 1st Sgt. Schuller and acting 1stSgt Czech.
    Semper Fi,
    Mark

[quote=dieseldoc]I EAS'd 86/05, at the end of my tour I was TAD to the Batalion S-3. Depending on when you got to MP Co. you may know some of the same Marines I do. Since you were a boot in 86 you may know some of the old salts that were there when you arrived. If you can remember some of them or know how to contact them I would appreciate the info. I don't remember a Capt. Hess or the 1st Shirt you mention but as I said I was TAD to the S-3 filling a Sgt.'s billet. I remember 2 Co's, Capt. Neu and Teeter and 2 1st. shirts 1st Sgt. Schuller and acting 1stSgt Czech.
    Semper Fi
    I was in 7th Motors, in 13 area,from early 83 to early 85. Got a ticket from one of you guys on Vandegrift Blvd., and I still maintain my innocense! I swear it wasn't me! It was that car that was coming up behind me that your radar clocked! lol
    DC Jim

Sorry DCJim we were field MP's. So it wasn't us.

Credits
    Savings

MP Co 1st Bn.

DieselDoc:

The unit I was assigned to, MP CO,1st BN, 1st FSSG was indeed a field unit, located at Camp Pendleton in the 14 Area. We were located on the top deck of Battalion Headquaters building, at that time. As I remember, it was, late April early May when this Marine transferred in.

I know there were quite a few short timers on my arrival.

Great to hear from you,

Neal

I was there from 1989 to 1991 and then fap over to MCB, but at the time i was there, we were still at the top deck of Battalion Hq until they made the nice barracks for us still in the 14 area, I believe it was 14026.

Lt Kliever took over as company commander and Master guns Sloat was there also. Then we had Master guns Jeffrey Lovejoy that took over.

Neal

Neal it's me duck.

Thread Information