Looking for Marine Corp Yearbook - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

yearbook & picture

here is a number and address for you to use to track down your yearbooks and picture.

__________________________________________________ ____________

call here for yearbooks if you went to parris island they may help you 1(843)-228-1555 good luck

__________________________________________________ _____________

Here is some poop on graduation books.
    Platoon Photos and Graduation Books available through
    MCRD Museum
    Historical Society
    http://www.mcrdmuseumhistoricalsociety.org/index.htm

Platoon Graduation Photos
    MCRD San Diego only

Platoon Graduation Photos are available
    only for years 1937 - 1974.
    Platoon Graduation Photos are available for $35.00
    plus $3.50 shipping & handling. Additional copies of
    the same picture are available for $15.00 each.
    Yearbooks
    MCRD San Diego only

Yearbooks from the 1980's and 1990's are
    available in limited quantities.

Year Books are available for $35.00
    plus $6.50 shipping & handling

To order Platoon Graduation
    Photos & Yearbooks:

• Complete the order form and submit with your credit card information (we won't charge your account until we confirm we can fill your order)

or
    Print and mail Order Form to:
    MCRD Museum Historical Society
    Platoon Photo
    P. O. Box 400085, Bldg. 26
    Marine Corps Recruit Depot
    San Diego, CA 92140

Pi

If any one can help, I have lost my year book in a fire, I hit the Yellow feet in PI on Feb 6 1968, Sr DI Gunnery Sgt Cowan, and DI Sgt Cargil. 2nd battalion, and if memory serves correctly 2016 was the Plt. I have relocated to the Philippines since my last 3 tours in Iraq.. The beach is a nice place. If anyone can help or point me in a direction it would be very much appreciated.
    Craig Schoenberger
    sheepdog987@yahoo.com
    Semper Fi

Yearbook 1970

Semper Fi

I am trying to find a copy of a boot camp year book , i graduated in 1970 from MCRD SAN DIEGO, CA my plt # was 1123 if any one has any knowledge of where i can get one , would be very grateful ! also a picture of when i went to ITR CAMP PENDELTON , CA i was in OSCAR COMPANY 1970. Thank You !

Thank You ! Semper Fi .................. Happy Birthday Marines 234 Always.......

Ignacio Castil

[Log in to the MCRD Historical Society,they have all the year books from 1940 something.quote=Shauna0715;191080]I'm trying to find the Marine Corp yearbook that my dad was in. I'm not sure what year or platoon number he was in but it could have been between 1968 and 1973 in Parris Island. His name was Ron Broll and he fought in Vietnam as either a door gunner or sharpshooter. I don't know if anyone out there knew him but if you have a yearbook between those years could you possibly look him up and see if he's in there and let me know what platoon and year he was there so I can try to order a yearbook please. He lost his yearbook when I was a kid but I remember looking through it and would like to get another one to go along with the flag I recieved at his funeral a few months ago to remember him by.

Thank You!
    Shauna[/quote]

I found my year book for plt 3008 Honor Plt MCRD 1965.MCRD HISTORICAL SOCIETY.They year books dating back to the 1940's.

IGNACIO CASTIL.

parris island platoon 4000, 1988

Im looking for Marine Corps yearbook for platoon 4000, graduation january 1988. we entered bootcamp on october 13, 1987.

Year Book, graduation 7 March 1942, right after Pearl Harbor.

Hello, my first post here. I learned about the USMC museum being able to produce a platoon photo from Basic training graduation and got excited. The "catch" is, you have to have the platoon number from that graduation. So...My Dad graduated from basic on 7 March 1942...part of the "abbreviated" version (began basic on 26 Jan. 42) of 6 weeks because of the war.

So, if there is a chance in a million that anyone else had a relative that graduated San Diego Marine basic on this dqate as well, and you have either the platoon # or year book, maybe you could lend a hand with info. that could lead to finding out my Dad's platoon #. Thank you so much, -Chuck

email address: fy7l@aol.com

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    April 8th. Beat me by 2 months. I checked my book, he wasn't there.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries

1969 Platoon 1185 MCRD

I am looking for anyone with a copy of the yearbook for Platoon 1185 graduating in Dec of 1969. It would be nice to have the whole book but I really only need the picture of me in my dress blues. Thanks if there is anyone out there that can help.

Quote Originally Posted by archsmith View Post
    I am looking for anyone with a copy of the yearbook for Platoon 1185 graduating in Dec of 1969. It would be nice to have the whole book but I really only need the picture of me in my dress blues. Thanks if there is anyone out there that can help.

Sticky: How to find your Platoon Graduation Book!!!! ( 1 2)
    marine1955

Credits
    Savings
    CAPMARINE, I also Graduated in 1970 from MCRDSD, in July from Plt. #1061, what month and Plt. were you in.

i was in that platoon

Quote Originally Posted by IGNACIO CASTIL View Post
    I found my year book for plt 3008 Honor Plt MCRD 1965.MCRD HISTORICAL SOCIETY.They year books dating back to the 1940's.

IGNACIO CASTIL.
    pigeon toed di and sally the choker di. ran into him in nam.

lewis was my squad leader.

I think I remember you.

I was with the chicago bunch.

wasn't our guide from texas?

geez having brain freez!!!

how do I get in touch with you?

danD

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Iam just killing time this morning iwas reading above ,,what is a sharpshoter, is that a mos, or what you shot in boot, iam just stupid , no offence, if i dont ask i wont know,..........................usmc

Thread Information