Attention On Deck!!!!!!!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Attention On Deck!!!!!!!

TO ALL :

Fun is fun, but it has been bought to my attention that some of the pictures have been deleted due to nudity, bad taste etc.....

Also be advised to watch your language. As adults we understand but we have youngsters in here.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Sempers,

Roger

PS: Have fun but please keep it clean...........

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation Game over!

It was fun while it lasted. I understand that the forums are "public" information and can be accessed by anyone. Perhaps there is a way to have forums that are somewhat controlled via password/access. Not sure how it would work, but the idea is that you needed to be registered and belong to the forum to gain access. Hey, I can live without it if it can't be done.

Sixguns

Seems like

somebody ate a Waah-Burger for dinner.... with a side order of french cries

Don't look at me!

I mighta started it, but I didn't go there!..Not that I didn't think about it.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    GEESH Bones...

Your a man..of course you thought about it. Men ALWAYS think about it. Hahahahahahahahahaha

me

Cool Have Fun

Just a Friendly Reminder

Sempers,

Roger

Attached Images Attached Images

Midnight
    Guest Free Member

OH GOLLY GEEE

I musta misread the banner, I thought it said Leatherneck. Doncha ya know as in Marine? Well the white mice have come out, put on their PC gloves n sanitzed everything, just like the real world. Yeah fcukin A reet. Ooo there's chilluns here, OOoo we must respect each other, OOoo I started it but I didn't do it. Yeah joeys lickun themselves, and wet pussies are okay but doan show any fatassed gals. Buncha fcukin pogues. I joined the Corps because I knew I was gonna be in the sh!t, and I wanted the meanest ugliest hardassed mutha****ashs next to me not some candyassed sensitive sobsister whining about getting respect or denyinbg sometheing. My Corps is made up of stand up brothers who EARNED respect by doing the right thing not mouthing a bunch of weak sh!t drivel. "Old breed, New breed as long as it's the Marine breed". DON'T WATER DOWN THE BLOODLINE OF THE BREED TO SATISFY THOSE THAT CAN'T MEET THE STANDARDS.
    SEMPER FIDELIS MARINES
    N SCREW THE WHINERS

TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Post Fun is Fun...

...Marines will be Marines. Giving each other shit and yanking each other's chains is ingrained in each of us. It's not about being P.C. at all. IMHO, it's not what this board is all about. Last time I checked, even though the name is leatherneck.com, there was no requirement to show your ID or DD214 at the door. We're not all Marines here.

Suggestion for the masses - If you must, Do it in the Slop Shute.

Remember the site slogan...
    Leatherneck.com - Marines Helping Marines!

Just my .02 centavos.

I'm not looking for a fight, boys

Midnight, I've come to know most of these folks you been ranting about. They're good people and the kind I want on my fireteam, in my fighting hole, working on the flightline, driving that track, doing recon, or scout and sniper work for me. As far as yer aspersions towards me, perhaps I should beat on my chest just for you. I'm 6'6" 240 pounds of hell and damnation, death and destruction. I can kill with either hand. I've fought five and six at a time bare-handed and beaten, crippled or killed them all. I've been forced to do this more than once. I've never been beaten in any kind of a fight. I never go looking for fights. I will defend my house, no matter what. I always hit what I shoot at. I do the best I can to do what is right, knowing that the right of a situation is not always definable, and that there are sometimes shades of gray between the black and white of good and evil. I know that not all ladies in distress want to be rescued. I try to be respectful towards others and give them the benefit of the doubt. They might just be having an off day. I hope this is the case with you. Posters like that don't last long around here. Freedom of speech is for all, but all Freedoms come with responsibility. We have younger folks in here looking for wisdom and guidance youtowards becoming Marines. We provide it as a group. We have family members coming in here looking for comfort and support for fear for their loved ones in the Corps, We provide it. Other Marines here are to be treated with respect. We've all done our time. You've also slammed on Veteran's who've seen the inside of hell. Rethink your strategy, Marine. We have WWII Veterans, Korean War Veterans and Viet Nam Veterans.We have folks who've been involved with all other contemporary conflicts as well, from Tehran to to Afghanistan. You've just slammed them all. Be careful, Marine. These folks don't just mouth the words Semper Fidelis...They each and every one of them live it. I know. I've seen it. You want to rant and rave, go ahead, but you will show respect for your fellow Marines

Midnight

DON'T WATER DOWN THE BLOODLINE OF THE BREED TO SATISFY
    THOSE THAT CAN'T MEET THE STANDARDS.

What's this suppose to mean? "OUR" Bloodline has not been "Watered Down" here Marine. "Our" BloodStripe is Stronger, More Red and Steadfast as it has never been before.

This site is HOME for the many. MARINES, Family, Friends and Wanna-B's.

We come for Friendship, Comfort and Relief. And YES, some do come for advise.

We are MARINES! And we Always Will Be.

There is a time and a place to Talk Trash & $hit. Just make sure who your yakkin with and who else is present.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Welcome Home MARINE

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Talking HA HA HA

Good thing I've been behaving lately....
    SOMEONE GOT THEIR HAND SLAPPED, SOMEONE GOT THEIR
    HAND SLAPPED AND IT WASN'T ME...

NAH-NAH NAH-NAH NAH!

Don't take it to heart devil dogs....even I have had
    my hand slapped in the past

SUCK IT UP AND GET HARD.....EEERRRRRRRR

Clarification

I believe this is getting a little blown out of proportion. First allow me to clarify. YES, this is a site for Marines. NO, this is not a private site for Marines. I do understand what Midnight is saying and where he is coming from. The needs of Marines on this site will come first. However, this is still a public site that is viewed by more than just Marines. Marines can be Marines without posting some of the things that were posted. Understand that there is NO nudity! Whether it be adult, kids or cartoons. As for all the cussing and swearing, we can certainly do without most of it…And using a “$” or “V” to replace letters is no different. I wouldn’t talk like that in front of my mother and I know she reads these forums so I will not talk like that on here in front of someone else’s mother. Bottom line is that we are all adults; if we can’t have fun without posting those types of things then it is very sad.

On another note, for future reference, let’s get in the habit of not calling each other out in the forums. With all do respect to the old salt wrbones, if we have a problem with someone because they posted something, PM or email them…Take it out back! Same with people who may have a problem with what is or isn’t allowed here. If you have a question, comment or problem with it, pound on my hatch.

Now all of y’all give me 40 and get back online!

Semper Fi,
    Jerry

Shaffer

Dang-It Ifn You Don't Always Set Things Straight!

FI MARINE

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up

Right On Jerry!! Semper Fi Marine

Aye Aye Shaffer. I got yer 6 Bro..these scumsuckin mudgrunts got no couth. been wallerin in there own fantisy so long ,think the Men and women should bow to there friggin way of communicating..I am a Combat 0311. asked 4 it...got it and its dun.
    I got me a case O the ass towards whinin civilians and pompous Marines..muthers rattelin there own cages makin monkeys outa themselves.

From one GRUNT 2 another "eat **** and Die" Bros..That's the job description, remember..live it or leave it !!

Semper Fi, Marines
    Pride, Honor, Integrity, We are the example of our Corps!!

Thread Information