i did it - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i did it

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    lol, it is gross .. i know what your talking about cus of my dad ..

and NO girls dont fart , we dont do that till were Married lol, lmao

jellybean

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    On a scale from 1 to 10 . It aint a 10 unless you make them puke .
    Cpl Commie:rambo: Kill a Commie For Mommy :rambo:
    Be Good To Yourself And Respect Your Elders :bandit:
    Death And Destruction Professionally , USMC

Grunts had it easy! We were already at work when you guys got around to PT. Acting like you were at a health spa or somethin'!

I remember havin the FNG carry an eighty pound tool box out to the flight line after I'd spent a night eatin burritos and drinkin beer. Of course he kept tryin to keep up...or at least upwind of me. Didn't do him much good when we were sitting in the cockpit of that helo waitin fer it to warm up so we could check the flight controls!

Credits
    Savings
    the poolfunction today i think everybody puked .. haha wishi seen it i didnt go cus my recruiter said i didnt have to since i ran the other day .. \

he said it was great ..

why do youll want us to puke .. thats so mean

mean lil jellybean

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    It aint so mean when its your turn . It just lets you know how good you are by the reaction of those behind you . And this is mild compared to some of the things you get yourself into . Thats why we are Marines , because we can do things no one else wants to , or that no one else can do . We Call it conditioning .
    Semper Fi , Do Or Die
    Cpl Commie
    :rambo: Kill A Commie For Mommy :rambo:
    Be Good To Yourself And Respect Your Elders
    Death And Destruction Professionally , USMC

DawnMarie- Just wait for the gas chamber. And anyway, about us females "not farting," I have some friends who, I swear, they don't fart for the sole reason that they talk so much it all comes out the other end!!

Registered User Free Member leroy8541's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    the fart game!! hillarious and alot of fun we had a fellow who could summon up a rip at any second, the fartmaster, the game was to catch an unsuspecting marine offguard do a highly motivated rush getting your butt in the approximate location of his nose and bust one! falling asleep in the field was not an option. bored marines can be very dangerous!!

Credits
    Savings
    lol, fart master oh my gosh ..

yes Marines can be pretty funny when there bored .. has anyone heard of duck breast ... lmao and gettin butt naked and braken a glow stick and runny thrwo the field thats too funny .. ive got stories and i aint in yet.. lmao

Gas Chamber i should be worried about but im not for sum reason .. i think its cuz ive been pepper sparyed before wasnt cool .. no actually im scared ..

lil mean jellybean

Oh my gosh... The best thing about the gas chamber is finding out you have to do it ONCE A YEAR!!

Credits
    Savings
    the gas chamber is a perfect solution for head colds and stuffy noses as long as they are only using c.s. and not a mixture of d.m. it also does wonders for hang overs.

Credits
    Savings
    LMAO .. I ve heard its a never ending story of bugers lol
    pulling stuff out that you didnt even know was there ..
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Cant wait

LOL , Yea after you do it so many times im sure you get use to it .. RIght ??

LIL Mean Jellybean

Credits
    Savings
    I don't know about bugers, but it seems there are gallons of snot that can build up in your head and the gas chamber can get it out in short order I could never focus my eyes well enough to see the bugers because of the tears. tears of pain and laughter at the same time if you think it hurts you look around you and watch everyone else talking about mixed emotions haha. you don't really get used to it you just know what to expect and how to deal with it, its not like a fart, well most farts anyways I have smelt a few tear jerkers. and dealt a few!!

Credits
    Savings
    lol , ive seen it on the videos and its pretty funny .. Just someday i know ill be gettun laughed ta with snot running down my face i bet thats cute ..

lmao

jellybean

Thread Information