USMC hard hats?? Need some help
Create Post

USMC hard hats?? Need some help

Hello. You probably know I leave for boot June 5th and my father is a Marine(well he isnt in service any longer but once a Marine always a Marine right?) And before I leave for boot I want to do something for fathers day seeing as how I wont be around. He works at this chemical plant and you need to wear hard hats and I'd like to know if anyone knows where I could get a hard hat designed with the USMC insignia or something. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Couple of things you could do - buy a yellow one and get a sticker from your recruiter like the Marine Corps seal or one with the seal that says "My Son Is A United States Marine" (you might have to wait until after Bootcamp to get this one).

OR.................you could get a yellow one and take it to somebody in town who does airbrushing (cars, Tshirts) and get them to spray it on.

Try www.grunt.com. They have a bunch of stuff, might have something for you.

Try the Marine Pith Helmet

Wow this post is seven years old. It looks like he might have found it.

Haha! I just happened to be looking for one myself and saw the pith helmets in the new Sgt. grit catalog.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outstanding !!!

Thread Information