Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-21-06, 08:38 AM #1
A Must-read If, That Is, You Don't Mind Getting Upset
A MUST-READ IF, THAT IS, YOU DON'T MIND GETTING UPSET
By Neal Boortz
Aug. 21, 2006
Pat Buchanan's new book, "State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America" hits the book stores this week. I starter reading it over the weekend .. and the news is not comforting. Buchanan goes to great detail to catalogue the Hispanic invasion of America and the re-conquest of the American Southwest.
How about a few gems from Buchanan's book?
- By 2050 there will be more than 100 million Hispanics concentrated in the Southwest that most Mexicans believe was stolen by the united States and still belongs to Mexico.
- One in every 12 people entering this country illegally has a criminal record.
- President' Bush's legacy may be to have lost forever a Southwest that President James K. Polk won for the United States.
- Both parties are paralyzed by guilt over America's racial sins, and lack the will and fortitude of pervious generations to do what is necessary to defend the nation from the Third World in invasion.
- It is now becoming clear to almost everyone, even Israelis, that Hezbollah came out the winner in it's five-week war with Israel.
- Lebanon has made it clear that it will not disarm Hezbollah. Hezbollah has made it clear it will not disarm.
- Iran will announce within the next 30 hours that it will not cease it's nuclear enrichment program.
- Islamic radicals across the world are feeling hyped right now by Hezbollah's victory, and by the world's condemnation of Israel for it's strong self-defense response.
- Let's face it, things are looking a bit iffy in Iraq right now.
- The West has delivered an unmistakable message to the Islamic fascists: We will not fight to defend our freedoms if it means that civilians, especially children, will die.
We'll have Buchanan on as a guest sometime soon. Should be a raucous time.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)