Looking 13th MEU Marines, Enduring Freedom, Operation Anaconda
Create Post

Looking 13th MEU Marines, Enduring Freedom, Operation Anaconda

Hello out there. I am looking for any Marine that served with the 13th MEU CE aboard the USS Tarawa or USS Bonne-home Richard.

I was on the USS Tarawa, 13 MEU , but I was with the BLT...

Semper Fi Gunny. I was hoping to find some of my platoon mates. What section of the BLT were you with.

I was with H&S Company in the S1 w/ Gunny Parra

I am the widow of a career Marine who spent 11 years in Force Recon, primarily at Camp Lejeune. He went to Vietnam with H&S Company, 5th Recon Bn. 5th Marine Div, Camp Pendleton and was stationed at Pendleton after his Vietnam service until he retired in 69. I will be visiting Vietnam for the first time in late September and would like to visit the area where my husband was first stationed with Force Recon (Camp Pendleton) from Oct.66 to Dec. 67. The unit was on the DMZ but I need a specific location. They fell back to Hue before he returned stateside. I would really like to be in touch with anyone who served with him in Vietnam. He was Master Sgt. (E8) Harry F. Schubach, home of record was St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. He passed away from Prostate Cancer in Sept. 99 and in buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

Thread Information