Jimmy Carter-The Man, The Coward, The Nazi Loving Scumbag
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Jimmy Carter-The Man, The Coward, The Nazi Loving Scumbag

Jimmy Carter-The Man, The Coward, The Nazi Loving Scumbag
    August 17, 2006
    The Rogue Jew

Have you ever wondered what the Liberal Democrats really think about Israel and the Jewish people? Just ask former President Jimmy Carter and soon to be former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.

According to Jimmy Carter, he is the voice of the Democratic Party; "I think I represent the vast majority of Democrats in this country." If there is any truth to that statement, then it's no wonder my sphincter is clenching.

Carter states the Democrats' position quite clearly. Islamo-fascist terrorists aren't that bad. They are probably peace-loving people like the rest of us who just have their noses out of joint over Bush's "unilateral" foreign policy and his "preemptive" attack on Iraq. Indeed, Carter said the Arab world hates us because we invaded Iraq, and even more so for "supporting and encouraging Israel in its unjustified attack on Lebanon."

I'm telling you, Jimmy Carter is a undercover Neo Nazi who hates the Jewish people and the Jewish State of Israel. He has an ongoing love affair with Communist Dictators and Islamic Terrorists. His best friends are mass murderers. Arafat, Castro, and Kim Jong Il. Terrorists, and serial killers.

Carter had this to say in an interview with a German Anti-American Newspaper, Der Spiegel:

SPIEGEL: You also mentioned the hatred for the United States throughout the Arab world which has ensued as a result of the invasion of Iraq. Given this circumstance, does it come as any surprise that Washington's call for democracy in the Middle East has been discredited?

CARTER: No, as a matter of fact, the concerns I exposed have gotten even worse now with the United States supporting and encouraging Israel in its unjustified attack on Lebanon.

SPIEGEL: But wasn't Israel the first to get attacked?

CARTER: I don't think that Israel has any legal or moral justification for their massive bombing of the entire nation of Lebanon. What happened is that Israel is holding almost 10,000 prisoners, so when the militants in Lebanon or in Gaza take one or two soldiers, Israel looks upon this as a justification for an attack on the civilian population of Lebanon and Gaza. I do not think that's justified, no.

I guess that according to Jimmy Carter, Israel and the Jews should just bend over and take it up the ass from all of the Arab and Islamic countries. He even points out that the German Army should participate in securing the Lebanese border.

Carter went on to say this about the patriotism that followed the Sept 11th Islamic Terrorist attacks against the United States, " Unfortunately, after Sept., there was an outburst in America of intense suffering and patriotism."

Jimmy Carter resents the feelings of patriotism and pain felt by mainstream Americans when over 3000 innocent Americans were brutally murdered at the hands of 19 Islamic men, most of which were from Saudi Arabia.

All I can say is if you think Jimmy Carter is the be all too end all, just remember the gas lines, double digit Unemployment rates, interest rates that were over 20 percent and an economy that went nowhere during his 4 years as dictator. During Jimmy Carter's presidency, the "Misery Index" was invented. I'm still waiting for Jimmy Carter to hold himself accountable for everything he screwed up during his reign of terror.

Only Jimmy Carter trusts Islamic Facists, Terrorists, Communists and Nazis. The only reason Carter stepped in during Israels war against the aggressor Egypt is because Israel was kicking the snot out of Egypt. The anti semitic ******* that Carter is did not want to see his Jew hating friends lose face in the world forum.

Not one time has America's biggest failure ever condemned an Islamic Terrorist group or any of his mass murdering dictator friends for their crimes against the world. Jimmy Carter saves his condemnation for people with moral values.

Ann Coulter left out a name when she gave credit for the invention of "fragging"…Jimmy Carter, An Islamic Terrorists Best Friend!

Jimmy Carter: Sympathy for the Devil

by David Limbaugh
    Posted Aug 18, 2006

Want to know where the Democratic Party stands and where America would be under their leadership? Just ask Jimmy Carter.

Carter is certainly not bashful about bashing the United States, even on foreign soil or to the foreign press. He sat for an interview with Der Spiegel recently and fired with both barrels at President Bush, "fundamentalist" Christians and Israel.

But do Carter's views represent those of the Democratic Party? Well, he sure seems to think so. He told Der Spiegel, "I think I represent the vast majority of Democrats in this country." If so, that's scary.

Expanding on the theme of his latest book, "Our Endangered Values," Carter said the Bush administration has abandoned the nation's "old" moral principles. That's a curious concept: By upholding traditional moral values President Bush has diverted the nation's moral course?

Carter is particularly exercised about Bush's foreign policy. He said, "Under all of its predecessors there was a commitment to peace instead of preemptive war. Our country always had a policy of not going to war unless our own security was directly threatened and now we have a new policy of going to war on a preemptive basis."

But no less an antiwar Democrat than Sen. John Kerry -- after savaging President Bush for his "preemptive" attack of Iraq -- admitted in the first presidential debate that, "The president always has the right, and always has had the right, for preemptive strike. That was a great doctrine throughout the Cold War."

No matter how persistently Carter's Democrats attempt to rewrite history, President Bush attacked Iraq because he believed it was a threat to America's security -- and it was, just like Iran is today. Carter is delusional if he believes Bush was just recreationally flexing America's "imperialistic" muscles to spread democracy.

The debate here between Democrats and Republicans isn't over the use of preemptive war -- as Kerry reluctantly confessed -- but on the assessment of threats to our national security. Specifically, the debate centers on the parties' respective views of the nature and scope of the terrorist threat, whether Israel is seen as more of a victim surrounded by hostile regimes bent on its destruction or a bullying, aggressive nation, and whether we should defer on these questions to anti-American leaders in Europe and the United Nations.

Carter states the Democrats' position quite clearly. Islamo-fascist terrorists aren't that bad. They are probably peace-loving people like the rest of us who just have their noses out of joint over Bush's "unilateral" foreign policy and his "preemptive" attack on Iraq. Indeed, Carter said the Arab world hates us because we invaded Iraq, and even more so for "supporting and encouraging Israel in its unjustified attack on Lebanon."

So the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, occurred because we attacked Iraq in 2003? Israel was unjustified in retaliating against Hezbollah, which is supported by (and a part of) the Lebanese government and its people? If we would just talk to these reasonable terrorists -- such as Hezbollah and Mike Wallace's hero, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, we could achieve peace?

In the interview, Carter pointedly blamed Bush's foreign policy on his Christian "fundamentalism." He nicely articulated the position of today's Democratic leaders, which while scrambling for "values voters," consistently insult them, and while holding themselves out as superior guardians of our national security, see America, not the terrorists, as the problem.

Carter, after unmistakably implying that Bush is a fundamentalist, said that fundamentalists believe "they are speaking for God" and "anyone who disagrees with them is inherently wrong" and "inherently inferior." "In extreme cases -- as is the case with some fundamentalists around the world -- it makes your opponents sub-humans, so that their lives are not significant." Since "the negotiating process itself is an indication of implied equality" the fundamentalist (read: President Bush) "can't bring himself or herself to negotiate with people who disagree with them."

Carter also said that since the fundamentalists believe they are speaking for God, they think they are above making, much less admitting, mistakes. "So when we permit the torture of prisoners in Guantanamo or Abu Ghraib, it's just impossible for a fundamentalist (read: Bush -- again) to admit that a mistake was made."

Carter couldn't be more wrong. Bush, though not even close to a fundamentalist, is a Bible-believing Christian who by definition believes in the equal dignity of all people.

But leave it to Carter to say Bush "permitted" torture, which is an outright lie. Leave it to him to believe the worst about "fundamentalist" Christians and the best of Islamo-fascist terrorists.

Sadly, I believe Carter does speak for the Democratic leadership, and that speaks volumes about the Democrat leadership.

Ellie

Jimmy Carter, another Intelligence Officer?

Fontman: I appreciate your words and agree. Gary Hall, US Farmer, Tyler, TX

Another Carter, set another place at the public hog trough

There's another Carter rooting around in the Big PX, looking for acorns or a suitable place at the biggest of all hog troughs. Last report was he was checking out the neighborhoods around in Nevada. This Carter is reported to be J. C.'s son, and the nephew of "Uncle Billy", who once was a hired hand for the Libyans. I haven't been able to determine if this Carter is a convicted felon. Good things are on the way, it's a great country. Gary Hall

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    James Earl Carter was the worst US President in Modern History.

He claims to be a Christian but supports the “Separation of Church and State”. His actions appear to be Anti-Semitic, Anti-Israel, and he turned his back on the “Moral Majority”.

Even though he was a Navel Academy Alumni and trained in one of the most advanced fields in the Navy (Nuke Power), he neglected the men (& women) who served and left the Fleet in shambles.

With one of the highest IQ’s of any modern President, he surrounded himself with idiots and hid in the Whitehouse as the Iranians held our Embassy and people captive.

He gave us double-digit inflation, double-digit interest rates, low moral, a weak military, a fear of the USSR, high tax, and the “Misery Index”.

It took an unemployed actor with an average IQ to give America back what we truly lost under the “Carter Years”, SELF-RESPECT!!!!!!!

Jimmy needs to stick to doing what he does best, building homes for the under privileged and KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT.

I.M.O.

It took an unemployed actor with an average IQ to give America back what we truly lost under the “Carter Years”, SELF-RESPECT!!!!!!!
    God Bless You Forever, Ronald Reagan!

jimmy carter, the pseudo-intellectual, peanut brained, ****head lair, who couldn't lead a thirsty camel to water. A DAMN POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING LET ALONE A PRESIDENT!!!!!!! He's in a nose to nose race with ms kerry for the biggest nothing award for 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

My first 2 years in the Corps was under him, it sucked, old or broken equipment, low pay and lower moral.

I love it when fellow Jarheads have a tendency to "sugarcoat" shiat!

Carry on, Marines!

Thumbs up Jimmy Carter

I in 1976 when old JC was a nominee for president that if he was elected the country was going to go to hell in a hand basket and it almost did.
    I was watching the democratic convention on tv and when JC got the nod he was across the street in a hotel watching it on tv also. He was such a jerk that he would not cross the street to accept the nomination but made them come and get him (this was filmed and broadcast).
    Remember one of his first duties after taking office was to give the USSR the complete maps of the ICBM missiles--location and routes taken when they were moved. He also gave them the technology for the stealth planes. This was done he said to show our commitment to dearmenment.
    This guy was a crud then and now as like already written about him he cares not for the US but for what he proclaims as the oppressed countries and blames the US for the oppression.
    Last night the man he beat out for president in 1976 Ford,was taken ill as he is the oldest living president and I was wondering what would have happened if he had been re-elected.
    NO!! brother and sister Marines don't ever sugarcoat those that are not striving to do what is best for this country as remember the young that took our places are the ones that have to try and rectify these old goats mistakes.
    Fontman and Drifter don't know where you get all this information but keep it coming so the rest of us can stay with you.
    Thanks

careful fontman

just wanted to say be careful as the ladderwell will probably have something to say about this article as this is the type official he follows

Quote Originally Posted by fontman
    Excellent post brother!

ex president jc

Quote Originally Posted by iamcloudlander
    just wanted to say be careful as the ladderwell will probably have something to say about this article as this is the type official he follows
    Yes, I wonder also and await a response. Good posting Marines! And by the way, not that it seems to matter anymore to many, the TRUTH!
    SEMPER FIDELIS!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    HEY 10TH,Z~LIKE YOU'R NEW ADDRESS,AND THE PIC,OF YOU'R HO,WELL CAN'T DECIDE WHO'S THE MOST UGLY!YOU OR HER? THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS HE SHOT,THE WRONG AZZ HOLE! HAVE A NICE DAY,FAGGOTT!

Thread Information