Another question
Create Post

Another question

I was wondering is my signature okay to use on this board? These are my Young Marine ribbons.

Wack.

Kinda silly in my book, but I don't think you will offend anybody. You aren't pretending to be a Marine, and (I assume) you did actually earn those ribbons in the Young Marine program. Go for it.

!

Last edited by DevilDogHEMech; 08-16-06 at 02:51 AM. Reason: mistakenly posted twice

Outlaw what is whack about me wanting to show what I have earned? You have you rank in you avatar, So its basically the same thing. Also isn't the Marine Corps. a brothehood? Why would you put down someone who wishes to join your brothehood?

Im not trying to put you down I just wanna hear you reasonings.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Young Marine I have no problem with your signature and it does not offend me any more than if you displayed your eagle scout or life badge as a boy scout. No one will put you down for them here provided they were earned by you. You have every right to be proud of your accomplishments.

OORAH!!!

Jim

Stacked

Quote Originally Posted by Young Marine
    Outlaw what is whack about me wanting to show what I have earned? You have you rank in you avatar, So its basically the same thing. Also isn't the Marine Corps. a brothehood? Why would you put down someone who wishes to join your brothehood?

Im not trying to put you down I just wanna hear you reasonings.
    Hey Nick! Pretty ribbons. Beats my big one! (Good Conduct)? I have two shooting badges, though. One for rifle and .45. Do these count? Nick, go for it! You earned them and I hope you earn more from our beloved Corps. Carry on!
    SEMPER FIDELIS!
    ben

I have no problem with you showing off your little ribbons. I do however have a problem with you telling Outlaw that they are basically the same thing as his Sgt of Marines cheverons. They aren't even in the same world, and I would have assumed that the Young Marines would have taught you that.

I didn't ean like they are the same I was putting them in comparison of him having them in his avatar.

your opinion has been duly noted....still wack.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The Young Marines is a good program and you have every right to be proud of the ribbons you have earned; however, don't let it go to your head AND, if you're busted by ANY of us, with a myspace account with all of this nonsense on it like you REALLY are a Marine, you're history.

Be careful.....................

I think the "I'm Stacked" statement is stupid...you are stacked with what? And remember...your ribbons are important to you...everyone else could care less.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Im stacked!
    I'm Hung!!!!

We know what he's stacked with... hee hee hee...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OH MY LORD! Ed, you gotta quit telling folks that - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thread Information