Any Engrs?? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Engrs??

Marine Corp Engr Assoc--Once an Engr, always an Engr. 1391 is Bulk Fuel Spec and I do not know what an 1173 us. I do know it is in the utilities section. Try marcorengasn.org . Any trouble, give me a buzz.

Taken from the Website:

Who Can Join?

All personnel who were assigned or attached to U.S. Marine Corps Engineer units.

Right on the ball Gunny

was in 8th engineer support bn.,engineer support company,motor transport operations platoon as a 3531(i drove a 5 ton dump truck) does that count

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyL
    Sgt Tony,

I was with WES 27, TAFDS shop from 81 - 83 and then went to 9th EngSptBn Camp Hansen from 83 - 87. I was a 1391; although always in Engineer Battalions and Engineer Squadrons don't know that I would qualify as an Engineer.

Semper Fi!
    You would qualify as an Engr. If intrseted , get back to me. I have the info.

Quote Originally Posted by cpl3531
    was in 8th engineer support bn.,engineer support company,motor transport operations platoon as a 3531(i drove a 5 ton dump truck) does that count
    Yes it counts. Once an Engr Always an Engr. If you want to join get back to me as I have the info.

1st Pioneers A Co. 1 st Div FMF Reinf

Engrs Up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was with MWSS 272 Construction Shop from 1996 to 2000. Then I was with 8th ESB Bridge CO. from 2000 to 2003. B.O.H.I.C.A!!!!!!!!!!

Explosives

P=PLENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like to join the Engr. Assoc.????

You talking too me? I have a buddy in the 7th Engineers Im not sure he would let me in, His name is S/Sgt Orvil Russel , a hero in my book, Im just a grain of snd in his shadow,

Quote Originally Posted by tomleighkendall
    You talking too me? I have a buddy in the 7th Engineers Im not sure he would let me in, His name is S/Sgt Orvil Russel , a hero in my book, Im just a grain of snd in his shadow,
    If you wanted to join the Engr Assoc, let me know and I'll send you an application.

send appilication

Send me the application to join the eng group, my-email is sgtrockmarine@yahoo.com.

Bridge Company, 7th Engineers, Camp Pendleton, Calif. 1972-74

I was with Bridge Company, 7th Engineers, 1st MarDiv, Camp Pendleton,Calif. 1972-74. Work on Bridge lot....Lake O'neil. Lived in Bldg. 14137....Capt. Shumaker was one of our C.O.'s. Lt. Arcieri was my last C.O. I was a heavy junk operator ( usually the old Bay City Crane). Would like to hear from anyone who served with me during this time.
    Semper Fi,

Quote Originally Posted by SgtShipley
    I was with Bridge Company, 7th Engineers, 1st MarDiv, Camp Pendleton,Calif. 1972-74. Work on Bridge lot....Lake O'neil. Lived in Bldg. 14137....Capt. Shumaker was one of our C.O.'s. Lt. Arcieri was my last C.O. I was a heavy junk operator ( usually the old Bay City Crane). Would like to hear from anyone who served with me during this time.
    Semper Fi,
    Hey Sarg: Send me an e-mail and I'll send you an application and some info on Marine Corp Engr. Assoc. ejnestved@msn.com

Thread Information