Boot Camp Observations - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Now here comes the tricky part. You are going to flip the body of the blouse overtop of the head hole, and fold part of the sleeve. How far you flip depends on how tight you want your sleeve to be. It'll take a couple tries to get this down, so you'll just have to figure out how far you need to fold. It'll look like this when you finish:

Note that where my index finger is is where the sleeve is folded.
    If you look at the fold, it'll look like this:

Now, you are going to fold the rolled part of the sleeve over onto the unrolled part, like so:

Now, you will stick your thumb into the rolled part right below the upper edge:

Next, you slide your thumb all the way into the fold until you can feel it close up, and get a death grip on the other side with your fingers:

Now, you simply roll the outer part of the rolled part over the unrolled part, maintaining your death grip. If you let go of the grip, it'll become loose. Then, you flatten it out, get out all the bumps and wrinkles, and repeat starting at folding the rolled part over the unrolled part, until you have your sleeves high enough(4 inches above the elbow).

Now, there are about a billion different ways that you can roll sleeves. This way is just the way that I'm the best at, and that I prefer. You'll definitely run into other ways of doing it at boot camp, so don't be afraid to try those out as well, they might even work better for you.

You'll also find out that the roll tends to get harder to roll, and much fatter the more you roll. This is supposed to happen, and kind of makes it hard to keep the roll perfect, and is where practice comes in handy. Just make sure after every roll that you flatten everything out, and you should be ok.

Oldy but a goodie. Bump.

This is definitely a good thread, surprised its not a sticky.

Thread Information