Do men think it's ridiculous to have women in the Marine Corp.? - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings

Now I am ****ed

I am lookking at this thread after a short respite from the site...

First, Earle...that could be why you only made corporal!

Second, guppy, goldfish whatever, you need to choose friends that are not ignorant.
    As a former WM I have an opinion and no Jerry don't say it.
    I do not think women should be in fighting holes. However, WE are trained in most of the same physical and mental aspects as males. **** just remember, we can give birth...you all go home when you have a cold!
    I and many of my friends, WM's, did not join the Corps to marry and push out puppies. None of us were lesbo's either. I did not marry until 12 years since I had been discharged.
    Not all male Marines have an ignorant, mommas boy mentality. And not all female Marines are dikes or looking for a pot of gold....**** if that were the case, Females would be "joining" microsoft to "fall in love" with the Bill Gates' of the world.

C'mon boys it is 2003. GROW THE **** UP.

Credits
    Savings
    P.S. Lets not forget, I am a former Wm and wife of a MARINE. I live in Stafford and have NEVER met anyone with the opinions you shared usmcgirl5. A thought I was just having..... girl vs. woman big fing difference.

All I can say is that will teach you to take short respites from the site. Beside what better things do you have to do? LOL

SF,
    Jerry

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    CAS3 , Sorry you took offense to my opinion , I have the right to have it . Doesn't give you the right to belittle me . I am proud of the fact that I made Cpl . Are you proud to have made PFC , or that you were a Marine . I wasn't lifer material , doesn't mean I haven't at times wished I had stayed in . Bottom line , I still feel the same , I have the same opinions as I had before I read your post ,and there will be another tomorrow , So what .
    Semper Fi to you and yours
    Cpl Commie:rambo: Kill A Commie For Mommy :rambo:

Credits
    Savings
    I do apologize, going back, I am in a ****ty mood. But if you were in today do you know how many of your superiors would be female?

Oh and Yes, I am proud of everything I did in the Corps and what I do for the Corps today...and the OTHER branches too!!! I would have been a lifer. It was the smartest decision in my life.

Credits
    Savings
    GERALD....bite me

"Get Sum" Colleen., but Remember ..women can get pregnant.

Credits
    Savings
    Not when they have burned each tube three times....hee hee hee

Originally posted by CAS3
    Not when they have burned each tube three times....hee hee hee
    takin No chances. Well Then Colleen "Do It"

Credits
    Savings
    Joe, I will once hubby comes home...thanks for your permission !!!

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    Ok , CAS3 , You and I didn't quite read the post correctly . The question was , Do men think it's rediculous to have women in the Marine Corp ? This was not a question to get pis sed about , we were being asked our opinion . And second , I should have just answered NO , without any further explaination .
    Semper Fi Marines , Men and Women
    Cpl Commie:rambo: Kill A Commie For Mommy :rambo:

It was a troll question! Come on folks. Yer givin' 'im what he wants!

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    My world is black or white, up or down, right or wrong. When things, and MANY of them do, fall into a gray area, I choose NOT to play.

I have never served with, for, over, or under a Woman Marine. So my experience is non-existent. I've heard or read about women in the Israeli and other militaries.

I guess my problem is my up-bringing. I still open a door for a lady, offer her my seat when there is none, automatically come to her aid in a male-female confrontation.

I have no problems dealing with women in positions of authority. I treat with respect women whose position at the time is less than mine, i.e. clerk, salesgirl, receptionist, etc.

I don't know if I could assign a female as point on a patrol, or put one in harms way on a listening post. Or watch one being captured.

I'm comfortable with what I know. I'm not comfortable with what I do not know.

Unfortunately, when a unit is deployed it is impractical to say that all WMs will be replaced.

Every Marine is a Rifleman First. Clerks, sock counters, computer techs, ALL took their turn on security patrol and as perimeter guards.

I led some of those patrols. I'm thankful there were no females I had to consider.

When a unit deploys, all replacements should be made in CONUS. Shorttimers, sick, lame, lazy, and females should be replaced.

Is that fair? Females considered separately? We go, she stays?

HELL NO! So I'm glad I don't have to deal with it.

Semper Fi

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Two questions: Besides Maggie Thatcher, (when she sent her lads to evict the Argentinians), are there any female Royal Marines?

And how are the females combat trained in the Israeli Defense Force? Seperate or along side the males?

Originally posted by yellowwing
    Two questions: Besides Maggie Thatcher, (when she sent her lads to evict the Argentinians), are there any female Royal Marines?

And how are the females combat trained in the Israeli Defense Force? Seperate or along side the males?
    doan matta..the whole deal revolves around Liberty. and iffin ya "Get Sum" or NOT..ya pay for play and ya play for fun.

the good ole 4 F's that make for a peaceful existence
    find'em
    feel'em
    em ahh OOoo f'em
    and fergit'em.

all gender friendly..any port inna storm
    if yer finikey....don't ever pray for rain

Thread Information