Do men think it's ridiculous to have women in the Marine Corp.? - Page 8
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Cool ATTENTION ON DECK..................

WE DON'T TOLERATE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON MEMBERS...........TAKE IT TO PM'S AND/OR E-MAILS......IF IT CONTINUES APPROPRIATE ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.....

Sempers,

Roger

Registered User Free Member Barrio_rat's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Okay, Drifter... I won't bring up the inability of the English to play country music any more, I promise.

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    Well Roger , sorry you feel that was a personal attack , but I ain't takin no sh it from him either . If he wants to play , I can play , but he should have just left me out of it . JChristin and myself were doing just fine . Wanted to get my point across , and by your response I did . After all I am a UNITED STATES MARINE , nothing else needs to be said .
    Sorry Roger

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    Ya gotta admit it sure is fun , and I know you wanna see him prancing around in his dress .

Credits
    Savings
    Got a big hat Earle?

Registered User Free Member JChristin's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    England is one of the greatest countries I can think of. Being a proud and true blue Amercian, it can be difficult to choke away the pride and admit, hey, there are a few good countries around. England certainly heads the list. When I read about all they have contributed to the advancement of human kind, I am impressed.

I think good ol'Earle is just all up-in-arms at finally figuring out that women really have much more control than he thought. But we're much more "silent" in our approach. That is why many men can't figure us out. That is why we would totally confuse the "other" side if we were to be the leaders of the next wars. Being clever is just part of the battle. However, it certainly would save more lives too.

When I read about Winston Churchill and his relationship with our country, especially during WWII, I am impressed. The willingness of the British to go to any length before we joined them in the war efforts is amazing. What courage, what strength, what fortitude the British deplayed to the world. The Royal Marines always stood proud and served their country and the world well.

May God Almighty Save HM The Queen
    and Charles too!

Semper Fi
    JChristin

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    Not as big as yours there MR. Parry .

Registered User Free Member FREDDY's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    It's all good but we should take a lesson from the russians during WW2 they had the females on the front lines and when they bought it i.e. caught a bullet the male soliders would stand around the body almost in shock which was somewhat different when a male solider were shot sorry but comstock is right.
    I dont think most of use really want to see a female shot to hell.
    unless of course she is shooting at you.
    later bro's

Registered User Free Member leroy8541's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Talking

pick-up, now i understand 4x4 or 2wheel drive i bet its a 4x4 the toughest creature on earth, a wm redneck J Christin do you have any tatoos?

does this look like fun this is the redneck on a datewoot woot

Registered User Free Member leroy8541's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    here it is, my pics are too big. seein if this works.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	johnpig4.jpg‎
Views:	112
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	2011  

JChristin,

The debate has been fun. It was nice to get to know you.

We all of course, are a product of our learning and environment.
    When I was growing up the "girls" could only play half court basketball---and on and on. Now the "girls" work out with weights and play the full court. Can you imagine? lol

So as the world of men has changed from "leadership" to sharing the tasks that only men did before, we must accept change.
    Time will of course take care of it as we our sent to guard the gates of heaven or hell.

I have a wonderful wife of nearly 40 years of marriage and we have raised three daughters whom have all exceeded their old dad many years ago in every aspect of life.

What can I say? They learned well from an old marine and a marine's great wife, their mom.

You're a tough young lady with a heart of marine gold!

I hope that you make the police team there if that's what you want. You will be an asset to the force.

Semper Fi
    (keep the streets clean)

Thread Information