A question for the members of this great forum... - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    I'm 47, be 48 in December!!

49 today.

I'm 37, shhh...it's a secret, lol.

Credits
    Savings
    Jumping in (figuratively speaking of course) at 68 – 69 in December. I enjoy checking you Marines out every day.

dg

well I guess I'm the youngest... turned 20 last month!

I work a part time job in a major Home improvement store,I get the chance to speak to a lot of Former Marines Usually Idenified by a belt buckle,cap etc.They are from WW2 to afganistan,iraq etc.It is true what is said about Marines & age and the time you were in the Corps.does not make a difference,their is a real comradie in the Marine Corps.not found in the other branches of military.I just retired from the Pa.Air National Guard and their are many prior service people in there the only ones who shared a real comradie were former Marines. I did try to join a Marine Reserve unit back in 1978,had some med.problems from auto accident.50% of my former guard unit was former marine.

Just turned 60 last week,I know we are all curious of the age group who use this forum. I just wanted to say a few words in the last post about Marines & age,I put a explanation in their about my service in the air national guard because of some former marines saying "how could you".

Credits
    Savings

Arrow

I am a (old) 28 years !!

And glad to be home talking to all My Marine brothers from the comfort of my office at home!!!

Gee,only 66 Here, Still Riding. Hmm, Think About It. Ha Ha

26, but I act 6. All of you elder Marines motivate me. Oohrah!!

54 Monday.

Will be 72 In November. Put on a little weight since Boot Camp in 1953. 127 - 220, but I walk the tread mill daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine
    Will be 72 In November. Put on a little weight since Boot Camp in 1953. 127 - 220, but I walk the tread mill daily.
    I love a man with a little meat on the bones..

Just don't tell fontman

Ellie

Thread Information