Hillary-not even liked by Democrats
Create Post

Hillary-not even liked by Democrats

I was watching fox news last evening in regards to Joe L, from CN, and his re-election, primary. The moderator said a recent poll, (poll not mentioned as to whom did it) has said that 85% of most Democrats polled said, "THEY CAN'T STAND HER, WOULD NOT VOTE FOR HER, DON'T HAVE ANY CONFIDENCE OF HER." Man I hope she runs, just so she can get put in her place. SF Now carry on you Good Blessed Maggott's.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Fox News
    Tuesday, August 08, 2006
    Democrat Drama

Pollster Dick Bennett has been surveying New Hampshire voters for 30 years and says he's never seen a candidate get a more unfavorable reaction from her own party than Hillary Clinton.

Forty-five percent of likely Democratic voters are as negative about the New York senator as Republicans are. But Bennett says the real story is just how much they dislike her.

Bennett tells the Boston Herald that Democrats describe Sen. Clinton with words like "criminal," "fraud" and "satanic," calling her everything from a "Machiavellian shrew" to an "evil, power-mad witch."

Thanks Yellowing

Thanks Yellowing, I am so glad you got it right for me. SF Now carry on you Good Blessed Maggott.

Question

OK then how come the democrat ***** wins in New York?

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Maybe Dick Bennett went down to the Legion Hall in Vermont to conduct his poll. "criminal," "fraud" and "satanic," calling her everything from a "Machiavellian shrew" to an "evil, power-mad witch." - That's sounds like some of our Veterans.

Registered User Free Member lovdog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    There you guys go again - bashing, slashing and gashing!! I've always said, there are two sides to every story! Put yourself in Ms Clinton's place for a second - your old man chased everything in a skirt for years, got you involved in a couple of scams that should have landed both of you in prison, you've been disgraced personally and publically for at least 8 years, your husband left office and pardoned 100+ of some of the worst fellons to ever be involved with, you are not a very good looking woman to begin with, have the personality of a catfish thats been lying on a sunny bank for 6 hours, been uprooted from your homestate of Arkansas cause they don't want you back there anymore, despised by most of Congress and probably haven't had any lovin' since Chelsea was conceived!! And - you wonder why the woman doesn't smile anymore???
    How she won the election in New York - only God knows - I sure don't!! Maybe she was the best "man" for the job!! SF

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You're cold, lovdog. 100% right, but cold.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    "Note to self, never trade vodka shots with the Russian Ambassador!"

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    "Note to self, never trade vodka shots with the Russian Ambassador!"

Oh thats just great YELLOWING, juzzz great,now you've done made me loose my barley pop buzz . Well off to pour me a Seagrams 7 cuz I gotta make this bit** look better. Da'yammmm now we know where the phrase COYOTE UGLY came from. Why be pizzed at Bill I think I would have gotten lip service from someplace else myself.SF

I have been blinded marinegreen ...

Warning Sunglass needed...

Ellie

Lovdog-you done it again

Lovdog? You went and done it again. Made perfect sense. Super, well put. You amaze me. SF You Good Blessed Maggott.

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter
    I have been blinded marinegreen ...

Warning Sunglass needed...

Ellie

Ms "E" Oooooohhhh boy got me a lil burbon buzz gon'en on here and brain houzzing is'nt working on all dem cylinders but did I step in sum dog poo-poo and say sumbtin wrong,I see me smil'en and a winkie,winkie, or did I stick my size 13 boot in my own pie hole ,say it isnt sooooo Ms "E",do I need to break out the Calgone and take me away ? ~a Marine Bear hug~

Just a little 151 for me now....

Ellie

Thread Information