The Commie 9th U.S. Circuit Court's decisions against the Pledge of Allegiance
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member gylancaster's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

The Commie 9th U.S. Circuit Court's decisions against the Pledge of Allegiance

I wrote the follow article and it was published in the Tulsa World Newspaper in the editoral section and it concerns the freedom of Religion which this country was founded upon.

Stand up and be counted

I see that the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has made a decision that is as close to being communist as anything I have ever seen. What is this great country of ours, founded on freedom of religion, coming to?

We had a foreigner (Peter Jennings) tell us that a song written by an American, Toby Keith, wasn't appropriate for the 4th of July, ABC TV special. Now we have the court tell ing us that the Pledge of Allegiance is unconstitutional because it uses the words "under God" in it.

It's time for Americans to stand up and tell these people who are trying to tear down our way of life to either get out or support the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights!

Ray Lancaster, Sand Springs

GOOD ON YOU BRO !!

FCUKEN A BUBBA !!! Tell it like it is !! Glad to see that you didn't like servin under that Draft Dodgin Sum***** Clinton !!!! How the hell he ever got in MY White House, I'll neva know !!! Semper Fidelis Marine !!!!

Angry Re: The Commie 9th U.S. Circuit Court's decisions against the Pledge of Allegiance

Originally posted by gylancaster
    I wrote the follow article and it was published in the Tulsa World Newspaper in the editoral section and it concerns the freedom of Religion which this country was founded upon.

Stand up and be counted

I see that the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has made a decision that is as close to being communist as anything I have ever seen. What is this great country of ours, founded on freedom of religion, coming to?

We had a foreigner (Peter Jennings) tell us that a song written by an American, Toby Keith, wasn't appropriate for the 4th of July, ABC TV special. Now we have the court tell ing us that the Pledge of Allegiance is unconstitutional because it uses the words "under God" in it.

It's time for Americans to stand up and tell these people who are trying to tear down our way of life to either get out or support the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights!

Ray Lancaster, Sand Springs

good to hear from ya Gunny! jest keep tellin' it like it is!!

[I][B]here we go again GRUNT68 L 'N' L

Thread Information