Respect, Courtesy, Honor, Dignity, Wrong Values
Create Post

Respect, Courtesy, Honor, Dignity, Wrong Values

Getting involved in the issue's that Marine's are getting wounded, dying for, with the wrong Value's is not being a "true Marine." Blog's, URL'S, books, op-ed's, news media b.s., or going back to some earlier century, is not "PATRIOTISM." A Marine should support our American Leadership with "respect." Your right to spout off from that hole below your nose should be done with Respect, Dignity, Honor, no matter whom i.e. Political party is in office. As Merle Haggard said...."If you don't love it, leave it." If you don't like the way our Leadership is doing?, you have your chance to change things at the next time for Voting. I for one am getting sick 'n tired of the Bashing of America. There's a time and place for everything. This ain't the place, nor the time for such "nonsense." I don't agree with some things that are going on. But, I will not "Bash" "AMERICA" WHICH INCLUDES "MARINES" for their courage, honor, dignity they are providing "us" to be able to opinionate. I have no idea what some of the agenda's are here. Or why someone would want to continually make hidious, ridiculous, statements that destroys the integrity of not only themselves but of our "American" values. We are at WAR, against terrorism. How our American Leader's go about defending our country should be totally supported. If you don't agree, that's fine. Just keep your opinion's, courteous, respectful to other's, and keep on the damn subject.

Quote Originally Posted by wind'nface
    Getting involved in the issue's that Marine's are getting wounded, dying for, with the wrong Value's is not being a "true Marine." Blog's, URL'S, books, op-ed's, news media b.s., or going back to some earlier century, is not "PATRIOTISM." A Marine should support our American Leadership with "respect." Your right to spout off from that hole below your nose should be done with Respect, Dignity, Honor, no matter whom i.e. Political party is in office. As Merle Haggard said...."If you don't love it, leave it." If you don't like the way our Leadership is doing?, you have your chance to change things at the next time for Voting. I for one am getting sick 'n tired of the Bashing of America. There's a time and place for everything. This ain't the place, nor the time for such "nonsense." I don't agree with some things that are going on. But, I will not "Bash" "AMERICA" WHICH INCLUDES "MARINES" for their courage, honor, dignity they are providing "us" to be able to opinionate. I have no idea what some of the agenda's are here. Or why someone would want to continually make hidious, ridiculous, statements that destroys the integrity of not only themselves but of our "American" values. We are at WAR, against terrorism. How our American Leader's go about defending our country should be totally supported. If you don't agree, that's fine. Just keep your opinion's, courteous, respectful to other's, and keep on the damn subject.

Your right on the $$ Wind,but you know that as long as there politics the bashing,stupid comments,the bad mouthing will live on,its the nature of the beast. I would still Die for my country and by doing so that gives me a right to voice my opinion whether its right,wrong or indifferent or just plain frigging off the wall crazy,I have stated in a few other posts that we are "ALL RIGHTEOUS IN OUR OWN MINDS!" and I've also stated too my brother that we the people have let our politicians have to much control over WHAT WE WANT AND THINK IS RIGHT, we are the taxpayers,the backbone of this country, why do they think its for or best interest to sell our country out from underneath us and a few other sly transactions.Hey I've had a few BARLEY POPS (NASCAR IS ON)and maybe not making a chit bit of sense,it looks good from here though, Buuuutttt I am SEMPER FI to my Marine brothers/sisters whether I like them or not.A toast to you bro P.

Thread Information