Mr Recruiter is P***ing Me Off
Create Post

Mr Recruiter is P***ing Me Off

I have been trying to talk to my recruiter about getting a waiver for a problem I have and he said that the Marine Corp. doesnt do waivers. Now I no for a fact that isn't true. But are there some things that cannot get waived? And if so, what are some of them?

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Kevin,

Are you speaking of the Kidney topic or is this something else now? I am confused work with us here.

I thought this had been addressed on several occasions.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Boy - what did I tell you?

You know, you would make a dang good car salesman yourself cause YOU WON'T HEAR THEM WHEN THEY TELL YOU NO!

What is it NOW?

You have to tell us what you are trying to get a waiver on. So we can help or give you advice.

My guess is that you can't get a waiver for whatever it is you're wanting the waiver for. There are things that are simply a "NO" answer.

If You Will Tell Me What You Got Dq For I Will Check For You And Get Back To You In As Quick As I Can

Persistance Is Good But We Cant Help If We Dont Know Whats Wrong

The Marine Corps does waivers. However, some waivers are easier to get then others. Therefore, if that recruiter is doing very well in his station, he might not want to take the time to mess with someone that requires a waiver. I'd find another recruiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0313
    If You Will Tell Me What You Got Dq For I Will Check For You And Get Back To You In As Quick As I Can

Persistance Is Good But We Cant Help If We Dont Know Whats Wrong
    SSgt

This guy has a history of this, I wouldnt waste your time. Check out the Captain's post " the recruiter isnt doing good so find another recruiter", Instead of a recruiting office we can call it "Home of the whopper".

Semper
    TKMAC58

Thread Information