Sunday Poolee/Wannabe Chat - Page 19
Create Post
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    No, you will sign your contract. It whats called an OPEN contract. After you will choose your MOS with your recruiter. Then either a week before or on your ship date you sign your Final contract with your MOS and ship date on it.

Marine Friend Free Member Pandza03's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Man, only 3 (including myself) showed up tonight, well, that was around 7:21 EST.

I was there at 5:50pm PST and was there for over an hour. There was at least 7 of us is that the norm?

My apologies for not being there to host last Sunday.

Poolee chat will be on this Sunday at the normal time. Be there.

Sunday Chat

Chat Time all Poolees and Wanna bes

Poolee Chat is tonight. I'm back to being the host. Be there.

Quote Originally Posted by DGardner View Post
    Poolee Chat is tonight. I'm back to being the host. Be there.
    That's at 2100 Eastern time, which was 10 minutes ago.

Well, I've waited for 30 minutes. I will be out of town next Sunday so I will try and find someone to run the chat. That is, if you want to continue the chat. I'm sure it's my fault for being inconsistent with the Poolee Chat.

So... I'm leaving it up to all of the Poolees and Wannabes of Leatherneck:

Weekly Poolee Chats. Yes or No? You decide. I'll come back and check before Sunday and see if I should bother lining someone up to host this week.

Apologies DGardner, I ship next Monday so I made it a point to get on the day before yesterday for poolee chat and for some reason something came up at exactly 2100 when it was supposed to start, and I also saw nobody in the poolee hall chat. But, I will most definitely be there next Sunday because I probably won't be able to sleep knowing recuit training is the next day. But I definitely need to brush up on a lot and so do my other fellow poolees so I'd like to see you host it, please

Thanks a lot

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Anyone still sign on for these? I'll check later tonight.

There will be a revival this coming Sunday. Let's get a good turnout, fellow Poolees! If you don't know how to access the chat, scroll to the very top of the page, and click on "chat;" it's on the same bar as "forums," and "My Info."

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    good job, Enduance,,,,,[ You might want to wear a cup] Good to see it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    good job, Enduance,,,,,[ You might want to wear a cup] Good to see it up again.
    Cup is at the ready, flame shield fully charged as well, Sir!

Sorry everyone! My internet went down yesterday afternoon and it didn't get fixed until this morning. I hope someone took over, once again I am sorry hopefully it wont happen again.

Aye, Aye, Sir!

Thread Information