-Gardner

does this still happen?

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    yes it still happens

Poolee Chat right now... get in there.

Aye, Sir

Poolee chat will be at 2100 Eastern tonight. I'll be the host as usual. Bring Your 'A' Game.. we might have a few very special guests stop by tonight.

-Gardner

That is 1800 Pacific standard time correct? Just want to make sure as I have never been to the Sunday chat yet.

Credits
    Savings
    boblasek...you are right be there at 1800 PST

Thank you very much Myriah for confirming that.

Credits
    Savings
    You are very welcome

I go talk with a recruiter tomorrow for the first time.

I guess I have some questions about what jobs are available, and concerns about needing a waiver. ( i took an antidepressant for a week, like a month ago, just to see how it would affect me). On the phone today, he made it seem like it wasn't a big deal, so im not too worried about it.

What else should i be asking him?

Quote Originally Posted by AlanJames View Post
    I go talk with a recruiter tomorrow for the first time.

I guess I have some questions about what jobs are available, and concerns about needing a waiver. ( i took an antidepressant for a week, like a month ago, just to see how it would affect me). On the phone today, he made it seem like it wasn't a big deal, so im not too worried about it.

What else should i be asking him?
    Are you within the weight requirements? Also you more then likely to ship after oct 30th as most jobs are gone and the new fiscal year is after then. As far as other questions that's for you to decide. If you don't know any or remember some after the fact I'm sure you can call him or it's most likely been asked on here.

I probably won't be leaving to boot camp until after october? is that what you said boblasek? whats that mean?

Yeah that's what I meant. Because there are so many people trying to enlist there aren't many jobs left for people to choose from unless they wait till the "new job year". Every year in October they open up new jobs for people to choose from. They are limited towards the end of the fiscal year and this year went by quite fast or so I was told. Can someone confirm on this?

Example: my buddy from work dep'ed in about a month or so after me but he had to wait till after october to get the MOS he wanted. If he were to go with me he would have had a very slim picking of jobs and im sure ones he wouldn't have wanted.

Dang, thats six months in DEP before i can sign the paper, huh?

I guess thats not rally so bad, cuz its four years- I'll just have to hope for the best tomorrow.

Thread Information