Sunday Poolee/Wannabe Chat - Page 15
Create Post
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureBootLouie View Post
    how can you ban a poolee for non-capitalization, or lack of punctuation, when there are plenty of Marines on this forum doing the same??

Leadership by example anyone?
    Cute.

Obviously you have not read the site rules.

But then again, rules only apply to 'others'.

Oh yeah, since this is the Poolee Forum, this applies to them, along with all others.

If the simple rules of this site cannot be followed, how can one be expected to NOT be a ****bird, whiner, or 10%, in the Marine Corps.

Ooops, I see I was posting whilst Dave was, but methinks we said the same thing.

Last edited by Wyoming; 09-08-08 at 08:25 AM. Reason: wanted to

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post
    As the duly appointed NCOIC of the Sunday Chat, I want to thank all the Marines that were in there tonight as well as the three wannabes! If I hadn't been there myself and saw it with my own eyes, I would not have believed that not one Poolee showed up, even the host didn't stay!

For the next few day I am gonna review this chat room thing and try to determine if YOU want to keep it going. It is up to you, as poolees. If you want to make any comments, please PM me and I will be happy to read your thoughts on this matter. Any Comments will be appreciated.

I will make an announcement by thursday if this is to continue or if we just stop it for lack of participation. It is up to you, Poolees.

Dave
    A lot of it is that we got so many now in MCRD, new Graduates are slated to deploy. And kids are going back to school these days.

I was there, and wanted to thank the Marines who were there answering questions from us wannabes.

My sincerest apologies! My computer and I weren't agreeing last night and it crapped out. I had it taken in today and as you can tell, am back up and running.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well, to tell the truth I didn't get one PM from anyone. I did get replies on this thread, however, so I have made a decision based on that.

Yellowwing made the best argument in that there are a lot of poolees that are starting back in school and they are shipping off to boot camp, right now.

So I have decided that the sunday chat will continue every Sunday. When the time comes to start. if there are as many as 2 poolees/wannabees present then the chat will begin in Poolee hall as usual, The host will camp out in that room waiting for the show to begin. All Marines are welcome to attend and help out, or just to monitor the chat, They are always welcome!

Let me stress the fact that it is not required for poolees to attend, but it is a learning tool that WILL help you in boot camp! It is your decision if you want that help or not! We can make it available to you, but you have to decide if you want to learn anything, or share what you know, or not!

Thank you and good luck to all of our future Marines.

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images

TK07 is on the island

I got a letter from her this week. She said to say hello to all of her chat room buddies and everyone else. She is doing fine, she was on "T-5" the day she wrote me, but she said she was adapting well.

As usual, if anyone would like her ADDY, PM me for it.

Dave

Chat will be tonight at 2100 EST.

That's 5 Minutes..

Go get a drink, a snack and get in the chat.

-Gardner

How do I get into the chat room?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We had a good turn out tonight and I really appreciate it. I hope that you will continue to use this valuable tool to help you prepare for Boot Camp.

Dave

I'd like to thank all the Marines that were in the Poolee chat asking questions and giving out valuable advice. I will be attending more of these chats and am eager to learn more.

Thanks again.

Poolee Chat will go on as scheduled for this Sunday.

2100-2300 EST

Hope to see EVERY Poolee and Wannabe on this site there.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    On behalf of all the people that showed up for chat tonight, I want to thank DGardner for NOT SHOWING UP! We still had a pretty good crowd, and I thank the ones that did show up. I promise, as long as I live, this will not happen again!

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sunday Chat will start at 2100 EST and go till 2300 EST. I have decided to let AFutureMarine act as host tonight. He is very smart on the knowledge you will need for Boot Camp. He is young but I expect you to give him the same respect you would give DGardner or myself during this chat! Of course I, along with other Marines, will be there to keep it from turning into a myspace chat!

If you are a poolee/wannabe, then sunday chat is the place for you! See you there at 2100 EST!

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Due to not having a host for tonight's chat, there will not be a chat tonight in poolee hall. The host notified me that he can't make it tonight and unfortunately I am not feeling well enough to host it my self tonight. As most of you know, I am a cancer patient and have some very bad days, well this has been one of those weeks! My pain and stomach problems just won't let me sit here that long to host a chat tonight.

Sorry poolee/wannabes, but maybe I will find a more perminate able bodied host in the near future.

I hope you all understand, but that's the way it is!

See ya next week, hopefully,

Dave

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Got it covred Bro!

Thread Information