Sunday Poolee/Wannabe Chat - Page 10
Create Post
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    so is everyone having a glorious, amphibious easter today?

Marine Friend Free Member DEAVILA's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    All Poolees and Wannabes
    in the Poolee Hall Chat Room
    this evening for Poolee Chat!..
    Come prepared to ask questions!

2100-2300 EAST COAST...AND 1900-2100 WEST COAST

*AND FOR THE EAST COASTIES (WHO ARE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL)...YOU HAVE TO LOG OFF AT EXSACTLY 2300 SINCE THAT IS CURFEW...

SEE YA THERE!

Credits
    Savings
    All Poolees and Wannabes
    in the Poolee Hall Chat Room

this evening for Poolee Chat!..
    Come prepared to ask questions!

(2100-2300) EAST COAST...AND (1800-2100) WEST COAST

**Reminder** EAST COASTIES (WHO ARE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL).YOU HAVE TO LOG OFF AT EXSACTLY 2300 SINCE THAT IS CURFEW.

SEE YA THERE!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I am seeing way to many poolees not in the poolee chat! It is there for you to learn things you will need to know in boot camp. If I were you, I would go in there and participate and LEARN!

Dave

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    I am seeing way to many poolees not in the poolee chat! It is there for you to learn things you will need to know in boot camp. If I were you, I would go in there and participate and LEARN!

Dave
    I was there for a bit and there was minimal talk about the USMC. Mostly random stuff about firefighting.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Books
    I was there for a bit and there was minimal talk about the USMC. Mostly random stuff about firefighting.
    Thank you BOOKS for your Smart Azz remark! You evidently didn't stay to long as it turned out to be a very good chat for a lot of Poolees! But then I guess your time is to valuable to wait for information that you will need in Boot Camp, huh?

Next time wait a few more seconds for it to heat up ok?

Dave

I was particularly impressed with your questions, Deavila. You know your ****, and will knock 'em dead on the Island.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Thank you BOOKS for your Smart Azz remark! You evidently didn't stay to long as it turned out to be a very good chat for a lot of Poolees! But then I guess your time is to valuable to wait for information that you will need in Boot Camp, huh?

Next time wait a few more seconds for it to heat up ok?

Dave
    I was there for at least an hour, sir. Ask usmc2007, I chatted with him privately for most of it. I spent the time afterwards doing schoolwork, but aparently that isn't important.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Books
    I was there for at least an hour, sir. Ask usmc2007, I chatted with him privately for most of it. I spent the time afterwards doing schoolwork, but aparently that isn't important.
    GRRRRRRRRRRRR............HOLD ME BACK MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.......HOLD ME BACK!!!!!

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sephiroth
    I was particularly impressed with your questions, Deavila. You know your ****, and will knock 'em dead on the Island.

Thank BOAZ...I gotta teach these Poolees a little something something before they go..I hope they wrote down the questions and answers from last night..I will ask some of them again..see if they remember any..hehehe

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I apologize for being so blunt, my mistake. I had not realized that the chat started at 2100 EST. I was there an hour earlier and did not see anything substantial, although there were many people in the room. During the week the chat is earlier so I thought I was there during the official session, but evidently I was incorrect.

all Poolee's And Wannabes
    will Be In The Chat Tonight!

2100-2300 Est!

curfew Is At 2300 For All East Coasters Still In High School!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Suggestion

Might I just give a suggestion.....well tonight we really didnt have anyone in charge of the poolee chat. DGarder wasnt there and PooleeDeavila was only able to be there for a while. Maybe the Moderators and Marines can assign certain Marines or Poolee's certain days where they are in charge of the Poolee Chat that way we never have a day where there is no one prepared and we can have continuously succesful chats. Lord Knows alot of us Poolee's could use some help with our knowledge. (I know Dgarder, POOLEEDEAVILA and myself have a good grip on our knowledge but the fact is we are here to help eachother and we're a team in a sense and when one POOLEE doesnt know their knowledge it affects all of us. Dont forget these are the people who we will be training and working with later on in life). Just a suggestion...

Respectfully,
    Poolee Matos

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissStretch
    Might I just give a suggestion.....well tonight we really didnt have anyone in charge of the poolee chat. DGarder wasnt there and PooleeDeavila was only able to be there for a while. Maybe the Moderators and Marines can assign certain Marines or Poolee's certain days where they are in charge of the Poolee Chat that way we never have a day where there is no one prepared and we can have continuously succesful chats. Lord Knows alot of us Poolee's could use some help with our knowledge. (I know Dgarder, POOLEEDEAVILA and myself have a good grip on our knowledge but the fact is we are here to help eachother and we're a team in a sense and when one POOLEE doesnt know their knowledge it affects all of us. Dont forget these are the people who we will be training and working with later on in life). Just a suggestion...

Respectfully,
    Poolee Matos
    ATTENTION ON DECK........be it known that beginning Sunday April 27, 2008, LittleMissStretch will be our resident host fill in if the regular host fails to show up or has to leave early. Pay attention to what she says as it is the same as me saying it, and you do not want to question my lessions now do you?

Have fun and Carry on!

Dave

PS......I hope Jinelson doesn't mind this change.

Dave

ATTENTION ON DECK........be it known that beginning Sunday April 27, 2008, LittleMissStretch will be our resident host fill in if the regular host fails to show up or has to leave early. Pay attention to what she says as it is the same as me saying it, and you do not want to question my lessions now do you?

Have fun and Carry on!

Dave

PS......I hope Jinelson doesn't mind this change.

Dave
    AYE SIR!

Thread Information