Rumsfeld Grilled By The Senate - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Whiskey Papa...

You are probably fortunate in that you do not reside where I do.

A bunch of us retired Marines "down here" would beg to differ with your liberal point of view.

On that note, don't go away mad...just go away and frequent your favorite sites that spill diatribe and spew venom towards my President.

And YOU, are a failure in my humble opine, as well.

You and Jack Murtha are probably twin sons of different mothers.

On that note, leave me alone, azzhat!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    All the Democrats want is to regain power. And most Republicans want to retain power.
    That sounds weird. Are you sure the RNC wants to be caught holding the bag? And responsible for straightening everything out?

Quote Originally Posted by rktect3j
    Hold on. Ah, there it is. Got it. My tinfoil hate. Wait, I'll put it on. OK.
    Yeah, now it all makes sense to me. The brainwaves are really functioning now. Conspiracy theories. Love em. Man this makes all the sense in the world.
    I hate to break the News to you rktect3j but back probably around the time of your birth there was another Pres Bush who decided to " rescue " a place named Kuwait. This era was known for Military members as Desert Shield/Desert Storm. By the way we kicked the Arses of the Iraqi Army. About a year or less later Saddam hired some-one to assanate the Pres of America...Pres Bush at the time...and it did not succeed. But because of the attempt his son...the now pres Bush...had made threating remarks against Saddam. One of them was the one I mentioned and it seems that he kept at least that promise even though it wasn't one he made before his election. Like the one that the War on Terrorism/Iraqi/Afghanistan Wars would not reach the 7 billion dooar mark. That was succeded a long time ago. Or the one of " When Saddam is out of power and there is a Government established in Iraq we will leave the Nation to the People of Iraq"...which hasn't happened since we completed those missions. SOme of us here, on Leatherneck.com, have been around the world and back. Myself living in Germany for 10 years, which was during this time I speak of, and having my wife at the time record this chit for me because I didn't believe it either then determined to me that if this A$$hole ever got into power he would in fact destory America for his own revenge if he had to. Thus far he has done alot of damage to America and very little else. The Shia and ****ite backed America against the Sunni in Iraq. Having wither one of those groups marching against America and praising Hezzbolla should show you that our Pres not only has disturbed America but put more of our beloved service members lives in danger because he refuses to listen to those who have been there...are there..or are going there. He would rather " STAY ON COURSE " even though it is a collision course with a very drastic and very deadly ending for America. He probably has Bin Laden already but would rather keep it under wraps to keep the public thinking that there is no way that with all the technology in America we can't find a 6'3" Arab on a dialisist machine even though we can pin point a flea on a dogs ass with the same technology. I would loveto watch as Pres Busch , Rumsfeld, and the rest of the corrupted political party commited Harey Carey on national Television. At least it would show that they had some kinda balls besides the ones that they are sucking on.

Quote Originally Posted by fontman
    Whiskey Papa...

You are probably fortunate in that you do not reside where I do.

A bunch of us retired Marines "down here" would beg to differ with your liberal point of view.

On that note, don't go away mad...just go away and frequent your favorite sites that spill diatribe and spew venom towards my President.

Fontman I have never really disagreed with you. But this Time you have blinders on. You can keep " your President " and give me one that is for America and not for himself. He issued a price gouging investegation and it came back " NEGATIVE " so why don't you explain how the prices haven't lowered to under $2.00 since we had such a severe season with hurricanes and oil spills? Maybe you know that between this last year and now the Prices only got higher. Of course your President wants America to be less dependent on forgien oils...he owns quite a few oil rigs in Texas and woukld profit from it like he is now from the price gouging. Let's face it...we have a man in power that has done really nothing but help every other nation but his own. And yet he expects major turn outs for his little speeches. The last one he did on Lejeune most of the Marines did not want to be there. Not because they had something better to do but because they are tired of his lies and BS. He gave a speech to the spouses of Deployed troops in 2003...most of the spouses that showed up wasn't allowed to ask the questions they wanted to ask because of the fear of having thier husbands getting into trouble for it. My wife didn't go because she was so mad that this a$$hole went on ranting and raving about how Iraq had WMDs and was helping terrorists to hurt American interests. It was the Taliban that did the 9/11 attack. Not the Al-Quaidi. It was the Taliban that did alot of the Terrorists attacks within our borders not the Al-Quaidi. But yet we went on an invasion or Crusade or what ever you wish to call it because of BS facts and BS intell. So Brother you can keep your president just giuve me on that is for the American people, aAmerican way of life, and American traditions.

Damm you just want to start out by making an asssss out of yourself. Fine by me.

First, lets go take a looksee at my PROFILE. You might notice that I am 38 years old. This means that at the time of my birth in 1968 Bush Sr was not our elected official and another war, sorry, police action was actually going on. They called it Viet Nam.

Now, scroll down that PROFILE of mine and look at the wars and conflicts I might have been involved in. Do you see anything jumping out at you yet? Like maybe the Persian Gulf War which you seem to think was the "DesertShield/Desert Storm War". Been there, done that.

Quote Originally Posted by junker316
    I hate to break the News to you rktect3j but back probably around the time of your birth there was another Pres Bush who decided to " rescue " a place named Kuwait. This era was known for Military members as Desert Shield/Desert Storm. By the way we kicked the Arses of the Iraqi Army.
    By the way, congrats on kicking all of the Iraqis Army arses for me.

About a year or less later Saddam hired some-one to assanate the Pres of America...Pres Bush at the time...and it did not succeed.
    Thanks for the update. I wouldn't have known their attempt failed had I not recently seen Bush Sr on TV last week. Also, it's assassinate not assanate. I don't normally go around spell checking words but ASSanate? Sounds a bit kinky to me.

But because of the attempt his son...the now pres Bush...had made threating remarks against Saddam. One of them was the one I mentioned and it seems that he kept at least that promise even though it wasn't one he made before his election.
    Well it is a good thing he became President because if he thinks he had to go it alone as President can you imagine what it would have been like capturing Saddam all by himself as civillian George?

Like the one that the War on Terrorism/Iraqi/Afghanistan Wars would not reach the 7 billion dooar mark. That was succeded a long time ago. Or the one of " When Saddam is out of power and there is a Government established in Iraq we will leave the Nation to the People of Iraq"...which hasn't happened since we completed those missions. SOme of us here, on Leatherneck.com, have been around the world and back.
    Again can you please make a bigger arss out of yourself. Go look up the PROFILE. What it does not say in that I will let you in on. I have been to 25 countries during my short 38 years on this planet. Travelled to 48 out of the 50 states. Crap, I'm even a shellback as probably a majority of Marines are. I've been around the world myself as you put it. Thanks for looking down on me and my service and accomplishments in life. Feel free to sound anymore condescending. I like when someone makes an asss out of oneself.

Myself living in Germany for 10 years, which was during this time I speak of, and having my wife at the time record this chit for me because I didn't believe it either then determined to me that if this A$$hole ever got into power he would in fact destory America for his own revenge if he had to. Thus far he has done alot of damage to America and very little else.
    So you now admit that you have had an agenda for quite some time. In fact it predates his elected status. You seem to be a bit paranoid to me now. Why the fascination with the then Governor of Texas? This is how conspiracy theorists act.

The Shia and ****ite backed America against the Sunni in Iraq. Having wither one of those groups marching against America and praising Hezzbolla should show you that our Pres not only has disturbed America but put more of our beloved service members lives in danger because he refuses to listen to those who have been there...are there..or are going there. He would rather " STAY ON COURSE " even though it is a collision course with a very drastic and very deadly ending for America.
    I absolutely agree that there is a collision course. But whether Bush was in charge or Kerry or some other numbnuts it was going to happen, regardless. We needed someone to take the fight to them ASAP. Sorry to bust your candyassed world you live in. Trust me when I say this. They were coming for us one day or another. We just sped things up a bit and in turn also found out what an ally is and is not.

He probably has Bin Laden already but would rather keep it under wraps to keep the public thinking that there is no way that with all the technology in America we can't find a 6'3" Arab on a dialisist machine even though we can pin point a flea on a dogs ass with the same technology.
    Ahh jeeze. Let me go get the tinfoil hat again. Hold on.

I would loveto watch as Pres Busch , Rumsfeld, and the rest of the corrupted political party commited Harey Carey on national Television. At least it would show that they had some kinda balls besides the ones that they are sucking on.
    Are you wishing harm on the CIC and his administration? If you would like to foreward me your name and address I can see to it that the proper people get that message.

Quote Originally Posted by rktect3j
    Damm you just want to start out by making an asssss out of yourself. Fine by me.

First, lets go take a looksee at my PROFILE. You might notice that I am 38 years old. This means that at the time of my birth in 1968 Bush Sr was not our elected official and another war, sorry, police action was actually going on. They called it Viet Nam.

Now, scroll down that PROFILE of mine and look at the wars and conflicts I might have been involved in. Do you see anything jumping out at you yet? Like maybe the Persian Gulf War which you seem to think was the "DesertShield/Desert Storm War". Been there, done that.

By the way, congrats on kicking all of the Iraqis Army arses for me.

Thanks for the update. I wouldn't have known their attempt failed had I not recently seen Bush Sr on TV last week. Also, it's assassinate not assanate. I don't normally go around spell checking words but ASSanate? Sounds a bit kinky to me.

Well it is a good thing he became President because if he thinks he had to go it alone as President can you imagine what it would have been like capturing Saddam all by himself as civillian George?

Again can you please make a bigger arss out of yourself. Go look up the PROFILE. What it does not say in that I will let you in on. I have been to 25 countries during my short 38 years on this planet. Travelled to 48 out of the 50 states. Crap, I'm even a shellback as probably a majority of Marines are. I've been around the world myself as you put it. Thanks for looking down on me and my service and accomplishments in life. Feel free to sound anymore condescending. I like when someone makes an asss out of oneself.

So you now admit that you have had an agenda for quite some time. In fact it predates his elected status. You seem to be a bit paranoid to me now. Why the fascination with the then Governor of Texas? This is how conspiracy theorists act.

I absolutely agree that there is a collision course. But whether Bush was in charge or Kerry or some other numbnuts it was going to happen, regardless. We needed someone to take the fight to them ASAP. Sorry to bust your candyassed world you live in. Trust me when I say this. They were coming for us one day or another. We just sped things up a bit and in turn also found out what an ally is and is not.

Ahh jeeze. Let me go get the tinfoil hat again. Hold on.

Are you wishing harm on the CIC and his administration? If you would like to foreward me your name and address I can see to it that the proper people get that message.

Well Rktect3j you did get me on not looking up your profile. That was a good catch and I apologize for that. I should be more active in that area. But what I said stands. Give me a President for America not for themselves. I can understand taking the war to the enemy and leveling them before they get here but they are already here. Thanks to the lack of Border efforts. The Border Patrol has to little for to much. Thanks again to President Bush and his agenda. He has wasted American Tax Dollars on such things as this New and improved Vehicle that is nothing more than a suped up hybred of a jeep and a dunebuggy. Spending well into the millions for the same thing bought for under $100,000 for a similiar item for the same amount of them. I could care less if it was Kerry or Hiliary Clinton that was in office right now. If they couldn't do the job then they should step down. Our political system has used the facade of Americans Best Interests as a shield against thier real agenda....a get rich quick scheme. They are in it for thier pocket linings not for the American peple. I say we should clean out all fo them and start fresh. Get some younger blood in there and have a maxium age on serving in the Government. Hell they have an age limit for serving in the military why not one for serving in the Government. I would suggest 55 be the age. It seems to me that any-one over that age is still dealing with 1950's needs and not the today's needs. Like I said before, and will state it again for your benefit, President is nott the only one here to blame. But he is the one in charge and he is the one that can change what he has done or what others have done. He is supposed to be the Voice for the American People and he hasn't been. He is supposed to be the Body of the American People and he hasn't been. He has though changed the American way of life to suite others and not the American People. I agree that America needs fresh blood in it but when that blood is drawn illegally then America doesn't need it. So if you wish to forward anything I have posted about him and his corrupted Cabinet members and the entire Government system then please do. Because if I would get arrested for Freedom of Speech then it would show the rest of the world that we no longer live in a Democracy but in the next thing to Communism.

Apology accepted. And likewise as I said in our pms. I had no intention of questioning your service to this country nor your patriotism. So with that.

Give me a President for America not for themselves.
    When you find this guy, you let me know. I’ve been on the lookout for him for decades. I am a registered repub and plan on voting independent in 2006. I don’t care who is running at that time. In 2008 I may do the same again unless they are running McCain or Guilliani. Outside of them I would need to see a real candidate with integrity and I would want him grilled prior to the primary which is very likely to happen literally with this crowd today.

But I am not here to bash Bush nor will I turn into an obstructionist as I see the left. My theory on this is that we live in a two party system, neither willing to change or compromise at this point. We can not get rid of them, not really. What they, our elected officials, understand is voters and percentages. Normally the independent candidate gets about 5% plus. When they get 10% of the vote the repubs and the dems look into their own party for answers. When it is below 5% they look to blame the other side for the countries problems.

In 2004, I’ll just say it like I saw it, the left told/manipulated the independent voter to vote for Kerry. They told them that they were throwing away their voice if they did not vote Kerry. The independent candidate took about 1% in 2004 thus telling the other two parties that they were doing everything right and to blame the other side. In fact, Bush made a critical mistake at that point after he won re-election when he said (paraphrased) “I have collateral and I intend on spending it.” Sending ripples throughout both parties. The left became even more obstructionistic and the right just stopped supporting Bush vocally. You want change? Here is how it gets done. Make sure the independent candidate gets his 10%. They don’t need to be elected but they need that magic number. 10% gives that independent party federal funding for the next election. This is why the dems and repubs start to listen to the masses. Fear.

This government has spent a lot of cash. But it isn’t just Bush, the administration and the repubs. We are talking about a working government. That blame can go around a long ways. As for border security. You don’t need to try and convince me that we need more. My wife is a federal agent for ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. I have been told that we should be afraid of our borders. I really can’t say too much more on that subject but….yeah we need more in that area. Still it was lacking for the last 100 years. We have never taken our border seriously. Never. Any talk about it from the left or right is used solely for pandering to the masses.

Now, I voted for Bush and if I knew then what I know today then I would still vote for Bush. BECAUSE Kerry was not the solution to this mess. He would have fuqqed it up beyond all recognition. This is still fixable as far as I am concerned if people would do what is right. Now I hear that the left thinks they were so close to winning in 2004 that their solution is to find someone even more liberal to be their candidate. The only one I can think of is Kennedy. Good luck with that.

That's why we need another Party..."REDNECK"

There are so many good reads here. And I agree with both sides. I think ya'll have come up with some very good stuff. ON the lighter side.....the fourth party canidate to run should be a "redneck." NO not the kind Jeff Foxworthy emulates as being some dumb ace junkyard, yard, etc. A TRUE BLUE COLLAR WORKER, who will speak the truth the likes of that Gov. for Minnesota, the former Wrestler, Jesse Ventura? Now those kind of folk's, is what America need's. Just my .3c's worth. SF Now Carry on You Good Blessed Maggott's P.S. Be nice, courteous, don't nit pic, K? As Fontman says, words can hurt more. Or something like that K?

The President has very little power

Just to throw out something here. The President, has very little power. It's the congress/senate whom have had the power. They are like a bunch of little kids playing ball. "IF you don't do this, I'm going home!!" THE VICE PRESIDENT?, his office is really mute, 'cept to break a tie. Both sides in our countrys' history have gone to battle over every little thing, and what hasn't been noted is.....The "PORK BILLS!" Someone wants something. Bill introduced. Then, he/she goes after people to back it. In Exchange, they say yes, if..."IF", you attach this one of mine to yours. Thus when a bill hit's the President's desk? The good part is past, but the "pork" added on, that runs the cost up. This is why every President should have "line item veto!!" Bush, Clinton, Reagan, have yelped on this. It wouldn't be where only one party get's a bill passed and the other doesn't. It would eliminate the "pork/add on's" that create such more spending. Good stuff, I like this. SF Now Carry on you Good Blessed Maggott's.

American President

You can believe that if a man or woman exsist I wll be looking them. And if I can find one I will let ya'll know.

I'm all for LARRY THE CABLE GUY as our next prez, hey atleast when he tells a joke peeps laugh.Bro Wind,if'en you can find a bigger Redneck then that,you let me know.Lol,SF

Thread Information