Marines: Hand to Hand combat
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Marines: Hand to Hand combat

Do Marines learn special fighting skills like seals or could someone please xplain the hand to hand combat training.

No we don't learn Hand to Hand, we just flip up our skirts and flash our pee-pee's at the enemy.

Yes, you will learn several ways to kill an enemy withing 1 second. What is there to explain, we are the meanest, nastiest and toughest SOB's that walk the face of the earth.

You can see more at Marines.com. I think some the Poolees here have better links. I know SSGT Nelson does. I just had to pick on you for the question.

Welcome aboard Josh.

Semper Fi,

Sgt. Simkins

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jrcollege
    Do Marines learn special fighting skills like seals or could someone please xplain the hand to hand combat training.
    Yep, we have what's called MCMAP (Marine Corps Martial Arts Program) you'll get taught Tan belt in Boot Camp and then I'm pretty sure advancement in the belts is Mandoratory up to at least Green Belt as you pick up Rank. But as a NEW MARINE! you should be eagar to learn regardless of your status. One thing about Marines is they are competive so naturally you'll want take advantage of any training offered. The way it goes is: Tan Belt, Gray Belt, Green Belt, Brown Belt and Black Belt are training is a mix of different disciplines in Martial Arts.

One Mind, any Weapon

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry..................

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry..................
    ?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I just thought it was a funny question J-Ro - what did this kid think? That the Corps hands you an M16 and puts you through months of training for what? We all got taught special skills of some sort - did you not?

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I knew you guys learned something, but I like martial arts and that helps me want to join even more!

THANKS MARINES!

I still like the skirts and Pee-Pees. Sh*t pass me a beer.

hummmm, lock and load.... bayonet, knife, etc. back in the 70's we just loved our enemies to death.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    I just thought it was a funny question J-Ro - what did this kid think? That the Corps hands you an M16 and puts you through months of training for what? We all got taught special skills of some sort - did you not?
    "O-Yeah..." it was a funny Question "wtf" were Marines!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jrcollege
    Yes, Marines learn special fighting skills like the seals. We call it boot camp. From that point on we really learn how to do it better.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    lol

We don't learn anything "like the seals". I was never taught to bounce a red ball on my nose. Nobody ever instructed me on the best way to clap after getting a raw fish. And I'm still not scared of sharks.

But, the Marine Corps does teach the MCMAP program now. It didn't exist when I was around (I left just before it became the new thing) so I learned the old LINE system, which wasn't bad itself. Now, I just wish that some instructor would get out and open a Dojo around here teaching MCMAP to those of us that would like to learn.

Yes jrcollege,

As a Licensed Knife Dealer and Former Marine,and Viet Nam Vet, you recieve the best training in the world, send me your address and I'll send you a 2 Disc DVD on Knife Fighting. Or you can just lift your skirt and show your Enemy your Pee Pee,he will Laugh himself to Death,then you can Stick Him.

bash em in the head with an etool baby!

Thread Information