Leaving for boot this week
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member ramon99762's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Leaving for boot this week

Well the time has finally come for me to go. I am shipping out on the 14th for bootcamp and it is hard to believe that time went by so fast. I want to thank everyone's information and posts on this site because there is so many things that i read here that will help me get through boot camp. There is a lot of motivation from Marines on this site and it's a really good thing because it helps out all the Poolees I know that the next three months are going to be the toughest of my life but I wont give up and I wont quit because I wanna earn the title Marine and protect my country. Thanks to everyone and I will let you know how it all went when I am done and I'm a Marine.

-Ramon

Thumbs up Stay Moto, Brother!

Ramon:

Brother, you got your goals set right, my friend!

I have no doubt that you WILL achieve your GOAL!

Earn that Eagle, Globe, and Anchor.. you trained so hard and learned so much.. there is no going back.. no other option. Earn that TITLE, BROTHER!

STAY MOTO!!

Motivated,

-Jon

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ramon geeze the time has come for you to shed the rank of Poolee for the rank of Recruit. It seems like yesterday when I spoke to you in the chat room but heck that was spring last year. I know that as the time draws near that your emotions are going to be going nuts. Kind of a nervous, scared, excited, elated, happy, sad and even self doubting mish mash all at once. Dont sweat that its normal, you are prepared and ready for the uncharted waters that await you at MCRDSD and you will do just fine, as the hundreds of thousands before you have. I wish you my best, now the rest is all up to you. Now get out there and prove to yourself that you can measure up to the challenge and become one of the few. I hope to see you come back in thirteen weeks as a United States Marine and our brother.

OORAH!!!

Jim

WELL SAID JIM!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Get ready Ramon! Your last week as a civilian

Never quit, never give up!

Thread Information