MEPS tommarow for swear in
Create Post

MEPS tommarow for swear in

Hello everyone.

Names Shaun, and I have been reading these boards for a while. I have been debating on going to college or enlisting in the Marines. I finally made my decision. I go to MEPS tommarow to swear in and find out for sure my ship date. I'm pretty sure it is sometime in November, 20061106 I believe, but I will find out for sure tommarow. I will let everyone know how it all goes.

-- Poolee Sands

Thumbs up

Good for you, bro, good for you!

Second of all, welcome to Leatherneck! This is the best place for a
    Poolee to stumble upon!

Stay Motivated, and help others stay Motivated as well. Poolees and Wannabe's are a family and must stick together before they become Marines. Especially in Bootcamp, they must be a TEAM and never INDIVIDUAL.

I look forward to sharing your journey as you advance, and eventually and hopefully, earn that Eagle, Globe, and Anchor!

Motivated,

-Jon

Off the subject.... JWG... I just realized you're probably nothing more than an hour away from me...In fact, we (PCS Wooster - Medina - RSS of Cleveland) just had our field day in the hall of fame football field a few months ago, MREs and all. Did you get to go by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by fdnyhopefulbop
    Off the subject.... JWG... I just realized you're probably nothing more than an hour away from me...In fact, we (PCS Wooster - Medina - RSS of Cleveland) just had our field day in the hall of fame football field a few months ago, MREs and all. Did you get to go by chance?
    Just shot ya a message on AIM/AOL. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

-Jon

Good choice! lol. Glad to hear you joining the group. Leatherneck.com is a great place for poolees and wannabes. Good luck at MEPS.

Good Luck with your journey!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Luck to you, enjoy and be motivated by the challenge of your life. We also have a couple other members that left for MEP's today Parker0321 and Guterrez out of Texas will find their way to MCRD San Diego and those yellers there tomorrow night. Make us and yourselves proud and come back to us as Marines in 3 months.

Thank you all for the blessings. Everything went as smooth as it could, woke up at 0400, arrived at MEPS at 0600, swore in at about 1145. A lot of sitting and waiting like I figured it would be. My ship date apparently changed from 20061106 to 20061204, but I am attempting to have that changed. Again, thanks everyone and I look forward to chatting with you all.

No worries Ssgt. Nelson, I will most definantly make everyone proud, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssands
    Thank you all for the blessings. Everything went as smooth as it could, woke up at 0400, arrived at MEPS at 0600, swore in at about 1145. A lot of sitting and waiting like I figured it would be. My ship date apparently changed from 20061106 to 20061204, but I am attempting to have that changed. Again, thanks everyone and I look forward to chatting with you all.

No worries Ssgt. Nelson, I will most definantly make everyone proud, sir.
    Damn right!!!

You'll not ONLY make us ALL P-R-O-U-D.. you'll be the PROUDEST MOTHER-****ER on the planet after Bootcamp, brother.

Stay Moto.. and remember.. more time is more READINESS!!

Hang in their, brother!

Motivated,

-Jon

Thread Information