Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Shoot Me!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member

Just Shoot Me!

Saddam prefers bullet to noose
    Source: AP

BAGHDAD, Iraq -- If he's convicted at his Baghdad trial and sentenced to death, Saddam Hussein said he'd rather be shot than hanged.
    The request came during his first trial appearance in more than a month.

The ex-Iraqi leader has been combative, complaining he was brought to court against his will. He also has challenged the authority of the court rejecting the panel as a tool of the American occupation.

Executions in Iraq are normally by hanging, but Saddam said, as a military man, he'd choose firing squad.

Request granted, providing his balls get lobbed off first!

Any Volunteers???

Ellie

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Why don't they just shoot him in the legs and then hang him? That would cover both his request and the norm for execution in Iraq.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I just spent 30 minutes trying to find if any bookies are offering odds on Saddam's aquital. Nothing to be found. I guess even compulsive gamblers have common sense now and then!

Awww...give us out in Vegas a chance, wait till the verdict is in...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I want to volunteer for the firing squad! (jumping up and down, hand raised hollering ME, ME, ME!)

Wouldn't do no good to start a pool here - we would all be betting on the same thing.

Well...we could start one on bullet placement, I guess .....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    yeah, yeah............that's the ticket..............bullet placement

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    I want to volunteer for the firing squad! (jumping up and down, hand raised hollering ME, ME, ME!)

Wouldn't do no good to start a pool here - we would all be betting on the same thing.
    Or we could start nominations?

Which Marine do you think deserves to put the bullet into Saddam?

Ill see if I can borrow a ma-deuce from the armory.

let me hang him by his toes and beat on him alittle then we'll put him up on a camel and drop the noose on him and as he is takin his last breath cut his gonads off and then shoot him..

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    Or we could start nominations?

Which Marine do you think deserves to put the bullet into Saddam?
    Danged. I'd love to do it!! But there are those who are now serving in the Marine Corps who once lived under Saddams rule and thumb. Marines who had family members imprisoned, raped, tortured and killed. Some of the Marines were even imprisoned by Saddam and came to the US after they were released or escaped. (Oh, and other service members too.) I'd think they deserve first dibs on being a part of any firing line or hanging party. And if there's room for me then by all means add me to the rolls.

Angel

volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84

I volunteer and only if I can use a .45. Then I know I can't miss. Once you pass 40 those eyes go downhill!
    SEMPER FIDELIS!
    ben

Thread Information