Can they guarantee you a MOS these days? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you all for the helpfull information. This does count, and yes always
    have it in writing. I know better...

Quote Originally Posted by J-Ro
    I enlisted out wichita, KS
    I dont remember your name, I took over all of southern Kansas when they decided to put a MSGT here in 2003. I see that your from Derby, did Vick or Pipes enlist you.

TKMAC58

The only guareantee when I went in 1964 was one hot meal a day. That guareantee was not keeped.

Credits
    Savings
    dang Top, gotta give to the Corps if they don't know you they will find you.
    Yep, I'm from derby.

Pipes or Vick does not ring a bell I can't remember his name, but he was a SSgt

Hey Top it was SSGT LEWIS

SSgt Short welcome aboard, this a great website. It makes you feel at home, as a matter of fact it is a great proof source when you deal with these kids. I must of answered 20 recruiting questions already. The best part is talking to all these different generations of Marines, I feel like I have a new home and can what ever I want without the politics. If you know me thats pretty scary. As far as J-Ro, SSgt Lewis was his recruiter, I was trying to blow his mind to see why I knew but you blew it. I will be at your office later this week to **** with you, (just joking) Anyway J-Ro did you know Winegar, Sane Smith and Ryan Cox, you know we lost Cox in Najaf, he was the first Marine casualty from Kansas. We did his funeral with full honors, his mother was a very special friend, We went to the wake at the church, I brought every Marine I could to it. I would say about 2000 attended, his mother was very gracious and every Marine had the opportunity to talk to her and console her, Kansans are one of a kind. Anyway we put a plaque up in the West street office to remember our first and at that time hopefully our last. I wanted to share that with you. By the way my daughter graduated from Derby in 2004.

TKMAC58

Thread Information