35 On The ASVAB
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 35 On The ASVAB

35 On The ASVAB

I took the ASVAB lastnight and i made a 35 on the Intrance score. Can someone please tell me what kind of jobs i quaifly for in the US Marines?

infantry my man infantry...

Thats it,I want a MOS where after i am out the Marines i could get a good job in the city or something like that. But i think i did really good in the Electronics. I have my scores from the first time i took the Asvab but when i took it the first time i made a 15 on the Intrance Score. But everything else i think i did good. Would you or someone else might like to look over it and tell me what will be a MOS for me?

most likley infantry but thats not bad I was a grunt myself and the corps taught me leadership skills that I use every day besides you can use the college benefits that you aquire while in I did and it worked out great.
    I had the scores bakk then for a any mos and chose o311 eventually
    0341 dont be ashamed of being one of the worlds best warriors
    THE UNITED STATES MARINE!

theres gotta be something other than infantry. Does your Intrance score has to do something with what job you quifly for? Because i think i did real good in the Electronics and Mechanical Comprehension

The AFQT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR JOB THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS FOR JOB SELECTION IS THE LINE SCORES IE MM,GT,CL,EL,VE
    YOU COULD MAKE A 31 ON THE ASVAB AND STILL GET ANNY JOB AS LONG AS YOUR LINE SCORES HAVE MET THE REQUIRMENTS JUST PM ME THE LINE SCORE AND I WILL FAX OR EMAIL YOU A LIST OF JOBS YOU QUALIFY FOR
    OOHRAH

Are You A Marine Or You In The Pool

Your Profile Says Marine

I Answer His Question And Ask Him If He Is A Marine Because His Profile Says He Is And That He Came In The Corps In 2007 And He Runs And Logs Out And Does Not Reply Dont Waste These Marines Time If You A Poser We Are Here To Help But If You Are Here Just To **** Around Then Go Away I Beleive Everyone Has Said It About 200 Hundred Times Fill Out Your Profile Before Asking For Or Requesting Information

I think he is confused as to whether or not he is a Marine or poolee. This makes since as he did score a 35 on the asvab. So the part about going to boot camp and earning the title probably never processed in his brain housing unit.

how do you score a 35? Spell your name wrong? damn...Us Grunts do need no damn edumucation nohow.

Update your profile, and make sure You say a wanabee...not a Marine WJason777

Ellie

you better start studying for the asvb or else its grunt time..........

Thread Information