Notice: Change of Nickname
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1

    Exclamation Notice: Change of Nickname

    Hey all,

    I've decided that since my nickname on here 'LittleDevilDog' may be offensive to some Marines, as I have not earned my EGA and title of a Marine yet.

    My new nickname will be 'JWG.' Same old person, whole new name. Don't forget me now!

    Motivated,

    - Jon


  2. #2

  3. #3
    yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Different handle, same ugly mug! LOL


  4. #4
    Marine Free Member Marine84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,708
    Credits
    3,496
    Savings
    0
    Images
    3
    you still cute!


  5. #5

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    Different handle, same ugly mug! LOL
    That's right, Corporal, only kept it in thoughts that you might miss my old mugshot, so I brought it with me on the move.

    Aren't you happy?





  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    you still cute!

    It's Great to see that we have a Young man so Cute and Motivated...

    Stay on the right path to accomplish your mission

    Ellie

    IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY LATE HUSBAND, SSgt Roger A. Alfano, USMC
    ONE PROUD MARINE
    1961-1977
    Vietnam 1968/69
    Once a Marine...Always a Marine

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1204617174

  7. #7
    But for real, thanks you guys. You guys will never know how motivating you guys and gals are, let alone Leatherneck in general.

    P.S: Thanks girls.




  8. #8
    Marine Family Free Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,731
    Credits
    11,105
    Savings
    0
    "...so Cute..."

    Compared to what?

    Always enjoyed your contributions to this website as well as your apparent willingness to learn...no matter what your moniker. Keep up the good work.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Osotogary
    "...so Cute..."

    Compared to what?

    Always enjoyed your contributions to this website as well as your apparent willingness to learn...no matter what your moniker. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you, Gary. Much appreciated.


  10. #10
    Stanley Hroszow
    Guest Free Member
    Just think in about two and a half years you will have reached your goal and be back a new man and a Marine then you can have your old nick name


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Hroszow
    Just think in about two and a half years you will have reached your goal and be back a new man and a Marine then you can have your old nick name
    VERY MOTO!!!

    Thank you, LCpl Hroszow!


  12. #12
    Stanley Hroszow
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG
    VERY MOTO!!!

    Thank you, LCpl Hroszow!
    If I were younger, I would be there with you. fighting on your right side, or in the back area handeling your Mail


  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Hroszow
    If I were younger, I would be there with you. fighting on your right side, or in the back area handeling your Mail
    Thank you, LCpl. It would be an honor!

    P.S - I added you on Yahoo Messenger. My screen name is hardcharger2010.


  14. #14
    Who are you again?

    And no I dont think your cute...


  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Who are you again?

    And no I dont think your cute... *Edited out smiley*
    Excuse me?

    You know who I am, and d*** well better think I'm the cutest thing since Shirley Temple!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts