A Call To Arms ! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Boys, I don't often get involved in these type of discussions, but that post referrin to that newspaper article got me a little uptight. I tend to speak my mind when I get to that point. Mom always said ya just as well say it as think. She taught us about consequences too!

You fellers ain't no slackers either when it comes to speakin' yer minds!

That damn poetry stuff I never have gotten a handle on! LOL.

Semper Fidelis, Marines

Bones

Registered User Free Member Barndog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Bones,

I guess - for me at least... it was more of a matter of putting the thought and words into the emotional instabilty concerning this.
    It started a couple weeks ago with some draft dodgin FEDERAL employee. Needless to say, I did my part for US to him, and his clone.

Unfortunately for the rest of them, now I'm pi$$ed off. Yup, I fully understand the consequences of my behaviors/actions. Maybe that's the bad part...

- for them at least.

Semper Fidelis - to OUR CORPS

You boys got me started on somethin'. For whatever it's worth, I did a search on the web and now I'm postin' my little rant to all the editors and 'peace' organisations I can find!

I wonder how many responses I'll get?

I wonder how many will post or print it in their opinion pages?

Hell, I like tiltin' at windmills! LOL. It's a somethin' to do!

Well done Bones, Barndog---Yeah, you too Marty! 1stSgt Mike that's a great idea for a 'protester's memorial'--yes, every city should have one.

Me thinks the Country's 'Silent Majority' is fed up with past policies of 'slick willie' that got us into this position in the first place. Seeing how he was a draft dodger himself, I would hope our population would look more favorably on our Service Personel and give them all their support. This would be enhanced greatly by a strong show of support for 'A Call To Arms' in D.C. on the 18th.

http://www.internationalanswer.org/c...8contacts.html

This'll give ya an idea if what yer up against folks. This bunch is scheduled for the 18th of January

Originally posted by wrbones
    http://www.internationalanswer.org/c...8contacts.html

This'll give ya an idea if what yer up against folks. This bunch is scheduled for the 18th of January
    Well organized, well financed, a bunch of willing college kids with nothing better to do---All put together and backed by Commies.

Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and the Bill of Rights gave these pukes their 'rights, liberties and freedoms'---Our service guaranteed and preserved them ---and this is how they abuse them----May the fleas of 10,000 camels infest their armpits and crotch areas, and eat ravenously.....

This bunch is definitely 'takers' folks. Ive been emailing the transportation organisers, newspapers, and every so called peace organisation I can find.

If I can change the way a state does business with Veterans, I can damn sure change something with this crap.

Use logic, reason and their own words and rules against them.

Most of them are so cowardly that when ya get to cussin' they figure yer threatening their lives, not knowing that a Marine won't threaten ya, he'll just do it!

Registered User Free Member leroy8541's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    for 1 thing these people have the right to protest as they wish they are guaranteed that right by the constitution the same one that we promised to serve and protect. the same one that gives us the right to bear arms against a tyrranical government. no matter that these people haven't the brains or the tact to stop and think about the fact that this place that they have decided to do thier little demonstration is considered sacred ground by the people that have sacrificed thier lives for that very right guaranteed to them by this constitution. I for one have no problem with thier decision for a public gathering or thier outcry against war this is thier rights as americans. what I do have a problem with is thier choice of location, on the sacred ground of our fallen comrades,brothers, fathers, sisters. we need to find a way to communicate with these people that they are intruding on a place of fallen warriors of our country and they need to move thier peace movement elsewhere. maybe times sqare in new york city or out on philidelphia drive in front of the white house not on hallowed ground the only people they are ****ing off are the people that guarantee thier rights to be americans.
    I would love to be there to bash in the skulls of anyone soiling these sacred grounds, but it would just ignite thier cause, and make us look like the bad guys.

my two cents worth

Credits
    Savings
    I got the perfect 'protestors memorial' in mind....

A row of steel crappers, with a row of beat up steel sh!tcans.

We'll allow you to dip your head in the crap, then throw your ownself out with the trash.......
    Or, we can do it for you.... it's your option.

The only reason it will ignite their cause leroy, is because the media is so starved for stories (the 'clone babies', etc) - that they would do ANYTHING to make any Veteran look like sh!t.

Like my Brother Bones said... he's changing the way a state does buisness with Vets - I already changed the way a state does business with it's Correction Officers (back in 1989).

I need something bigger. Like I said up there in the earlier post - now, I'm ****ed off. Let's Rock....

I say the only rule(s) we abide by is:

1. That we will be on the spot in a disciplined, military manner.
    2. The first scumbag that spits on a (any) Veteran, they ALL get their asses kicked - enmass. About 3 or 4 of those, I bet these fvckin protests stop directly. I don't give a shvt.

As of this moment in time, I am DONE taking shvt from civilians. Period. End of story.
    Remember the quote is at the Iwo Jima Memorial...

"Uncommon Valor was a Common Virtue" - stand up and live it.

Semper Fidelis

Originally posted by Barndog
    I got the perfect 'protesters memorial' in mind....

A row of steel crappers, with a row of beat up steel sh!tcans.

We'll allow you to dip your head in the crap, then throw your ownself out with the trash.......
    Or, we can do it for you.... it's your option.

The only reason it will ignite their cause leroy, is because the media is so starved for stories (the 'clone babies', etc) - that they would do ANYTHING to make any Veteran look like sh!t.

Like my Brother Bones said... he's changing the way a state does business with Vets - I already changed the way a state does business with it's Correction Officers (back in 1989).

I need something bigger. Like I said up there in the earlier post - now, I'm ****ed off. Let's Rock....

I say the only rule(s) we abide by is:

1. That we will be on the spot in a disciplined, military manner.
    2. The first scumbag that spits on a (any) Veteran, they ALL get their asses kicked - enmass. About 3 or 4 of those, I bet these fvckin protests stop directly. I don't give a shvt.

As of this moment in time, I am DONE taking shvt from civilians. Period. End of story.
    Remember the quote is at the Iwo Jima Memorial...

"Uncommon Valor was a Common Virtue" - stand up and live it.

Semper Fidelis
    10-4 Tony. Out ****in Standing Marine.

There is no way to change anybody's mind that doesn't have one, or is so narrow-minded they only see their point of view. They, in their feeble minds, think they are doing something to 'save' lives...all they are accomplishing is dividing the country again, with no real thought on how they are affecting our active duty Brothers, the very ones who are insuring their ability to protest in the first place------'TAKERS', every last one of them!!----

ANY Monument should be 'out of bounds' for these protesters, especially THE WALL---any who dare desecrate that hallowed ground should be dealt with severely---Frags would be nice.

We must take the moral high ground initially. Beat them back with the flaws in their own thinking. At that point, never quit, never give up until they've been stopped and have quit the field.

Frags are on the list, but only until they've used them first! The moral high ground is that important. We must not stoop to their level at any point.

Changing the minds of left wing extremist organisers is not the goal. Changing perceptions of Veterans so that the 'general populace' doesn't think that we're all useless nutcases is. Changing interpretations on the law, or enabling implimentation of the laws already on the books is co-equal with this.

I don't expect to change anyone's mind. I hope to convince them that I, as a Veteran, will no longer be walked over, ignored and mistreated with impunity.

Bones

THANKS BRO'S

Damn if you bro's ain't made my evenin a mo betta one by readin yer posts...........I hope to see some of you at the Brothers of Nam Statue at 0900 on the 18th.....I don't know if I put it in here or not, but the dumb sumb!tches on the "other side" have chosen the Marine Barracks area at 8th & I as a rest stop on their route...thats whur we gonna try and head em off !!! Semper Fi Marines !!!!

Credits
    Savings
    (this is my opinion)

Vietnam divided this country in a huge way - and if you stop and take a hard, long look at it - we've never fully healed. But the one thing it DID do, more than anything I think, is unite the Veterans - those as WE are.
    We've all been getting the Big Green Weenie in one of a plethora of ways - since the day we stepped foot in the military. Either by choice - or not. Now, taking the long hard look at the Vets of this country - we ain't nothing but a burden - unless our asses are on the battlefield somewhere. If I took a composite sample of the Vet's I know, there isn't but 15% of them using the benefits that they had earned. I never used the med, home loan or any of those bene's as a civilian. Oh, I took the 5 points the State gave me for my Civil Service exam. Yippee.
    Some might say that's pretty cynical. Yeah well, that's why you premise things with - this is 'my opinion'.

Why? It's a pretty simple answer, but one not so simple to live.

Because it was my HONOR to serve.

Now I see how mistreated that HONOR is, how all these people, including the government is taking it for granted, and THEN I look at all of my BROTHERS and say -

YOU are the reasons my HONOR is still alive and well. Cause the way it looks to me, there isn't too many other ones around that give a pinch of shvt about us.

Except US.

Semper Fidelis

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member

Whose side am I on?

Bones,

When I left his morning, about five hours ago, I had this pm ready to send you.

"The posting on the protest rally has splintered into four different battlefields; the right to protest, the topic of the protest, place of protest, and biblical references.

Any one of the issues is a battle royal with both sides having deep felt positions and every combatant having his own personal view of the battlefield.

Join the four of them together and what you have is something akin to playing football in an unmarked minefield and being required to finish the game before leaving.

OR, a battle between a school of jellyfish and an assortment of holographs. Phantasmagoria.

Just to throw **** into the game, remember that the bible was written by people who thought the world was flat!
    --------------------------------------------------------
    When I returned, I read responses to your e-mail, followed the sniper post to Craig Roberts, read a conservative newsletter, and reread Roger's post with the Smedley Butler Speech.

Dr. Rokke and DU, Robert's book about the JFK conspiracy and the 115 deaths, the 80+ deaths surrounding the Clinton investigations, and Butler's speech about fighting wars for big business.

Only the DU issue was new to me. But the effect of them all being presented one after the other, bang, bang, bang, bang, was, and is, mind boggling.

I feel like the guy who went to a psychiatrist who diagnosed him as being extremely paranoid. On his next appointment the following month, the psychiatrist told him that after extensive investigation, letters, e-mails, telephone calls, data base searches, etc. he had come to the following conclusion.

"No one, absolutely no one is out to get you, because nobody gives a **** whether you live or die.

Now, doesn't that make you feel better? "
    ------------------------------------------------

Thread Information