A Call To Arms !
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A Call To Arms !

Well, many of you in here know me, and some don't. Some don't cotton much to me, some do. Bottom line we are all Marines and I am looking for some help. Please read the below letter from a bro o mine. He and I are trying to do what we can to support our troops. If you believe in the effort, please forward to as many Marines and sites as you can. I hope to see you there !!

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! A CALL TO ARMS!

Uncle Sam Wants YOU is something most of us remember. Many of us answered the call. There are literally millions upon millions of living war veterans who selflessly defended freedom and America and our families and fellow countrymen.

Over thirty years ago, the defenders of a free world fought a new kind of war. It was a war without a front, a war without a demonstrable support for its heroic fighters, but with a ferocious enemy back home capturing the media, college campuses, the entertainment industry, many of our own elected representatives, and the attention of the leaders of a militarily soundly defeated North Vietnamese Army and its communist allies, to whom said enemy back home, the radical left, gave aid and abetment.

All of the veterans of that conflict remember the vitriolic welcome home, and the discrimination against them, and the name calling and vile shunning from much of the very people they fought so bravely for. NEVER AGAIN!

United States Marine Corps combat veterans of the Vietnam War have initiated an offensive; a war, if you will, against the stance and arrogance of the leftist radical movement. These vile traitors, sympathetic to the enemies of this nation have again, after thirty years, risen their ugly heads, Phoenix-like, to aid and abet our enemies. As before, they are demonstrating, trying to present, with the help of the liberal media, a false impression to the citizens and politicians of America, and the world, of a popular opposition to the United States defending itself and waging war upon those bent upon its destruction.

This is YOUR finest hour. Uncle Sam NEEDS you. Your arms are your willingness to help show the world the radical left is not going to be given the sole position of presenting the only voice of the will and wishes of our people; a false and noisy minority is all they are and ever have been.

Your call is to plan to join up with these Marines, and other patriotic Americans, and proceed to Washington, DC to be a needed member of our Righteous Demonstration against that of the leftist anti-war protestors. Noted media representative of the right have been notified we will be there to present and voice what we believe is still the position of the vast majority of Americans.

Time is very short. You may have to make a sacrifice of your time, travel expense, and the comfort of your home in front of the television on which you will be seeing the left once again doing their thing. Please, PLEASE, do not allow them to do it unopposed. YOU are needed!

The leftist demonstration will begin with a gathering on the west side of the White House, and will proceed to the U.S. Navy Yards about four miles to the southeast. You should simply request information, or any questions you may have about anything back to the source of this letter having been e-mailed or sent to you. This letter ... this PLEA for 'militia' members in a fight against those bent upon the destruction of our country and way of life ... is being sent to many, many places. The total distribution will be unknown to anyone.

Because of that, none of us could know the magnitude of participation.

It IS known, however, that the United States Marine Vietnam combat veteran who wrote this letter, will, if necessary, stand for his nation, our loved ones, our way of life, and THE TRUTH, along with a small band of his brothers, ALONE AGAIN, if need be, in Washington DC, at 0900 at the Brothers of Nam statue near The Wall, January 18, 2003.

Semper Fidelis, Joel Charles Kernodle
    pointmanherc@ameritech.net

And the members of MOVE-OUT! (Marines & Other Veterans Engaging Outrageous Un-American Traitors!)

OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME DIRECT WITH COMMENTS/QUESTONS AT:
    1stbn27@itsjustanamthing.com

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    Dane,

I can't. It's too far from the Philippines. But my brother, also a Marine, WILL be there.

I paid his freight, so I'm entitled to kick his ass, if he arrives late.

The odd thing is, what it cost ME. Cigarettes @ $0.16 a pack, beer @$0.17 each, $2.00 for six miles in a taxi, a live-in maid is @25.00 per month, etc.

The cause is just. The price is a joke. Let's rock and roll.

Thanks Mike

Originally posted by firstsgtmike
    Dane,

I can't. It's too far from the Philippines. But my brother, also a Marine, WILL be there.

I paid his freight, so I'm entitled to kick his ass, if he arrives late.

The odd thing is, what it cost ME. Cigarettes @ $0.16 a pack, beer @$0.17 each, $2.00 for six miles in a taxi, a live-in maid is @25.00 per month, etc.

The cause is just. The price is a joke. Let's rock and roll.
    Thanks bro I appreciate it....we know you will be there in spirit !! Now how bout sending me 100 packs o ciggies, a few cases o beah, and one o them live in maids........25years old preferably !!!! LOL.....thanks again Marine !! I'll be looking fer ya brother !!!

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    Dane,

Got a problem. I don't know where the rest of them go, but the maids I've seen/have/had (totally job related) were between the ages of 16 and 21.

I'll see if I can find one, (friends, neighbors, referrals) that is 25.

Shows to go ya, you can't please all of the people all of the time. Let a guy suck on mother's milk and he's ****ed off because she didn't offer him any cookies.

Mike

Originally posted by firstsgtmike
    Dane,

Got a problem. I don't know where the rest of them go, but the maids I've seen/have/had (totally job related) were between the ages of 16 and 21.

I'll see if I can find one, (friends, neighbors, referrals) that is 25.

Shows to go ya, you can't please all of the people all of the time. Let a guy suck on mother's milk and he's ****ed off because she didn't offer him any cookies.
    Ya done a damn fine job there of coverin yer six with that
    (totally job related) line there Top !!! I guess thats why yer a Top !!! LMAO....

These Protesting muthers are organized..a whole friggin site dedicated to *****in about the inequities of life. Where is my rose colored bubble when I need it.

http://www.protest.net/day.cgi?limit...ADMISSION_INFO
    this is the Protesters schedule and info site

Here is sum Hippy **** from the 60's
    http://www.artsandmusicpa.com/popculture/hipcalend.htm
    "hell no they won't go" no **** they all ****ed up on dope

Good Luck Dane and the Rest of you Patriots. I will be gearing up for the next go-round.

Thanks JoeT....hang in there bro and when I get the money I'm gonna send you an emergency Chute!!! I sure hope we get a good showin against these Protestors.....I know you'll be there in Spirit....The Marine Corps Type !!!

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Jan. 18th...0900.......Stand up for FREEDOM.......Uniform of the Day
    ......just the clothes on your back.........

..Patriotism is always the "Right thing to do'.

Registered User Free Member ecomsg68's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Maybe it's time to hear from Sgt. Kovic ...

Ron Kovic is a Vietnam Veteran, former Marine Corps Sergeant and author of Born on the 4th of July. Mr. Kovic along with Oliver Stone was the co-screenwriter of the film BORN ON THE 4th of JULY released in December 1989. This Academy Award winning motion picture starring Tom Cruise is based on the life of Ron Kovic.

Mr. Kovic served 2 tours of duty during the Vietnam War. He was paralyzed from his chest down in combat in Vietnam on January 20, 1968. He has been paralyzed and in a wheel chair ever since. Mr. Kovic now lives and works in Redondo Beach, Ca.

Mr. Kovic contributed this letter to the American People to the MY HERO web site on Sept. 14, 2001.

Dear Friends,

My heart and soul weeps with everyone in America right now. I was deeply saddened by the terrible tragedy that occurred on Sept. 11, 2001. I didn't sleep much again last night, as it's been for me, and I'm sure so many others since Tuesday. I wonder if we will ever sleep "normally" again? I have thought about it a lot and I am deeply disheartened by the blind patriotism, hatred and desire for revenge that I see growing more and more in this country each day. Resorting to violence and warfare is a great mistake. The painful anguish resulting from this senseless act of violence stirs in all of us a desire for swift retribution. I strongly believe that to move in this direction will lead us into a terrible and disastrous war which we, as a people and a nation, may never recover from. It is a dark and dangerous time in America, and I, in good conscience, will never support such an act of madness! We seem to have learned nothing from Vietnam, and those of us who have come to understand through great suffering the awful waste and deep immorality of war, are not being listened to. Those of us who have found that love and forgiveness are more powerful than hatred are not being heard. We remain invisible, isolated and alone, voices in the wilderness in a country that has truly gone mad. I encourage all of you to raise your voices on behalf of peace and non-violence everywhere. I love this country so much that I don't want to see it go through the senselessness and agony of war ever again.

With love and a sincere hope for peace!

Ron Kovic

http://myhero.com/hero.asp?hero=kovic

Registered User Free Member jmorawe's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I would love to be there on the 18th, but my wife is having our first child in January(hopefully Another Marine to report for Duty). I will be ther in spirit with you guys. Semper Fi 0311/8151 1987-1991

I strongly believe that to move in this direction will lead us into a terrible and disastrous war which we, as a people and a nation, may never recover from. --Quote from ron kovic

Well ron, mebbe we won't have to worry 'bout none of that. Once you and people who think like you let the camel-jockeys come over here and do as they wish. What makes people like you think throwing 'rose petals' at these clowns is gonna make them quit?

LARS, I'd like to know why you chose to post that kovic letter on this thread--PM? mebbe an e-mail?

Re: Maybe it's time to hear from Sgt. Kovic ...

Originally posted by ecomsg68
    Ron Kovic is a Vietnam Veteran, former Marine Corps Sergeant and author of Born on the 4th of July. Mr. Kovic along with Oliver Stone was the co-screenwriter of the film BORN ON THE 4th of JULY released in December 1989. This Academy Award winning motion picture starring Tom Cruise is based on the life of Ron Kovic.

Mr. Kovic served 2 tours of duty during the Vietnam War. He was paralyzed from his chest down in combat in Vietnam on January 20, 1968. He has been paralyzed and in a wheel chair ever since. Mr. Kovic now lives and works in Redondo Beach, Ca.

Mr. Kovic contributed this letter to the American People to the MY HERO web site on Sept. 14, 2001.

Dear Friends,

My heart and soul weeps with everyone in America right now. I was deeply saddened by the terrible tragedy that occurred on Sept. 11, 2001. I didn't sleep much again last night, as it's been for me, and I'm sure so many others since Tuesday. I wonder if we will ever sleep "normally" again? I have thought about it a lot and I am deeply disheartened by the blind patriotism, hatred and desire for revenge that I see growing more and more in this country each day. Resorting to violence and warfare is a great mistake. The painful anguish resulting from this senseless act of violence stirs in all of us a desire for swift retribution. I strongly believe that to move in this direction will lead us into a terrible and disastrous war which we, as a people and a nation, may never recover from. It is a dark and dangerous time in America, and I, in good conscience, will never support such an act of madness! We seem to have learned nothing from Vietnam, and those of us who have come to understand through great suffering the awful waste and deep immorality of war, are not being listened to. Those of us who have found that love and forgiveness are more powerful than hatred are not being heard. We remain invisible, isolated and alone, voices in the wilderness in a country that has truly gone mad. I encourage all of you to raise your voices on behalf of peace and non-violence everywhere. I love this country so much that I don't want to see it go through the senselessness and agony of war ever again.

With love and a sincere hope for peace!

Ron Kovic

http://myhero.com/hero.asp?hero=kovic
    What's yer point Marine??

Registered User Free Member ecomsg68's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

A different viewpoint!

Well let me see now ... a different viewpoint ... thoughts to pounder before the cannons boom!

Re: A different viewpoint!

Originally posted by ecomsg68
    Well let me see now ... a different viewpoint ... thoughts to pounder before the cannons boom!
    Naw Marine..just wonderin how ya felt when you got back...what we did over there was rough enough on a mans heart and soul...then come back here and have to be shamed for being a Patroit; really ****ed with my mind...

You are right Marine we all have different view points.

When the bullets start flying, I will SUPPORT Our Patriots 100% and Fight the Battle here for their Honor if circumstances make it necessary.

Semper Fidelis, God, Country and Corps!

Credits
    Savings

Angry

I saw the movie, as for my opionin, his body wasent the only thing that got messed with, "Believe in Peace, But Prepare for War"

Thread Information