S.E. Asia's nutcase actually did it...
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

S.E. Asia's nutcase actually did it...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060704/...nkorea_missile

CNN is reporting that they actually launched 5 missiles. One was the ICBM and it failed. The others were just some old SCUDS fired into the Sea of Japan. I suppose they launched the SCUDS to save face.

i dont know why we treat them like a soveriegn nation. we should treat them like the children they are and punish them.

they fired 6 as of midnight in florida 1 ICBM and 5 SCUDS

Yep and our Nation should have responded with 6 icbms on there doorstep and say HOW DO YOU LIKE US NOW...

Cowboy, you know we can't do that. Diplomacy blah blah blah. I just hope we don't cave into their demands to meet with them one on one. They aren't on that level, and never will be-- no matter what missiles they have.

I wonder what we are going to do?

heh

well heck i figured after 6 ICBMS landed, There wouldnt be much of a country left...

Yeah, North Korea will be gone, no doubt. But, China will still be there, with a radio active cloud hanging over them. Just a guess, but I don't think they would be happy.

Oh zipper head will pi** off china and japan and they'll go in a kick his arse.By him firing his rockets it was just a "LOOK WHAT WE HAVE" senerio,he knows if he does something stupid he'll be wiped off the face of the earth, he's crazy but not that crazy,hell if he wants to die he could always stick some cold steel in his mouth and wait to hear the "BANG"!!!!

Shrike
    Guest Free Member
    Two rockets fell not far from Russian coast cities Vladivostok and Nahodka. Where these b1tches were aiming?!

Is that nappy headed lil zip trying to cause a winters freeze or what ?? Time to send in a Marine sniper team and TAKE HIM OUT !!!
    "RANGE ME"!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WOW! Oleg I just naturally figured they were aiming at the US or Japan. Either they are crazier than I thought or they dont have a clue how to use what they have. Definately loose cannons that need to be nuetralized.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm sorry but ever since I saw that little Asian guy on MAD TV do the skit on this little man - who could take him seriously after seeing that - maybe they should air that one in Korea.

haha, well I'm SURE we've already got our small presence snooping and pooping over there, but wouldn't mind a glass made specifically from that area...it would have a little more significance knowing that the glass came from N.K. lol.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    This is an attention getter for the Space Shuttle lift off on the 4th of July America's Birthday...

Thread Information