Guest>Poolee
Create Post

Thread: Guest>Poolee

Guest>Poolee

I apologize if this is already posted somewhere but I cannot figure out how to do it. When I joined this forum I had not made a sure decision on joining up but I am now officially a poolee. How do I change my status to being a poolee?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Fill in your profile and PM any moderator to change your status.

Thank you sir.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Can someone please help me i plan on getting my GED next year and i also plan on joining the marine corp next year i was wondering if i would have any problems joining because of the GED but there is something else i did not drop out of school i was homeschool all my life, do you think they would make any exceptions for me?

From what my recuriter happen to mention to me, the Marine Corps is no longer accepting GED's.

I heard they only take a small percentage of GED's, and then you have to have some college credits to go along with it. My Recruiter and I were discussing it the other day.

i would suggest, if you can, going to your local community college and getting a Adult High School Diploma. you will have to take the classes that you need to earn this, but it will look better for you.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I heard on the web that they take homeschool graduates, i heard that they passed some new bill into law, i don't know i'll check it out though.

Use the search function at the top of the page. These questions have been answered before. Just a heads up

Quote Originally Posted by mastchief
    Can someone please help me i plan on getting my GED next year and i also plan on joining the marine corp next year i was wondering if i would have any problems joining because of the GED but there is something else i did not drop out of school i was homeschool all my life, do you think they would make any exceptions for me?
    Also before you get accurate answers, FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DJA20080211
    I heard they only take a small percentage of GED's, and then you have to have some college credits to go along with it. My Recruiter and I were discussing it the other day.

i would suggest, if you can, going to your local community college and getting a Adult High School Diploma. you will have to take the classes that you need to earn this, but it will look better for you.
    According to your profile you were supposed to ship last month, 20080211?

What is your ship date?:
    February 11, 2008

WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    According to your profile you were supposed to ship last month, 20080211?

What is your ship date?:
    February 11, 2008

WTF?
    It was pushed back to March 24th so that i could get better with my pull-ups before i left.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DJA20080211
    It was pushed back to March 24th so that i could get better with my pull-ups before i left.
    Then edit your profile!

Thread Information