Just curious...
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just curious...

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Just curious...

I've heard a lot of different things from different Marines, so I'll ask here also. Where do you think the Marines will be deployed to next? Meaning, where do you think the next conflict is going to be? I've just heard a lot and I'm curious of everyones opinion.

There is really no way of knowing, because you can't tell what other countries may decide to do. But, if I had to guess I would say:
    1. Iran, for their nuke program
    2. Syria, for reasons I'm not going to get into
    3. North Korea, for their nuke program.
    4. France, because I think it would be funny.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yes, my first guess was North Korea, but my recruiter said we would go to Iran before that because North Korea is right in China's backyard. LoL Yea, France would be hilarious.

Stanley Hroszow
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    There is really no way of knowing, because you can't tell what other countries may decide to do. But, if I had to guess I would say:
    1. Iran, for their nuke program
    2. Syria, for reasons I'm not going to get into
    3. North Korea, for their nuke program.
    HA! HA! HA!HA!

Good one.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We should start a pool.................I'll take N Korea - after all we are on standby for them.

I don't see why we'd need to deploy anyone for N. Korea. In my head it would play out something like this: They fire nuke. We fire counter defense to disable and shoot down nuke. Then we make them a big crater that used to be N. Korea. They want to play with nukes? We'll let em have some of ours.

Angel

you should be a diplomat !

Stanley Hroszow
    Guest Free Member
    Better yet use a Neutron Bomb, it get rid of all people. and living things. after one year, New people move in, from the South of course.

Simple reason why your plan doesn't work Angel. China sits on the Northern border of North Korea. We lob a nuke into Korea, and we're fighting 1 billion plus from China and dealing with the fall out of our own weapons. Unless Korea uses nukes on us, and they get around any counter-measures we have, we're going to have to use conventional forces. Plus, you can do all you want from the air, you cannot win any conflict until there is a man in boots holding a rifle standing on a piece of ground saying it now belongs to him.

Simple reason why your plan doesn't work Angel. China sits on the Northern border of North Korea. We lob a nuke into Korea, and we're fighting 1 billion plus from China and dealing with the fall out of our own weapons. Unless Korea uses nukes on us, and they get around any counter-measures we have, we're going to have to use conventional forces. Plus, you can do all you want from the air, you cannot win any conflict until there is a man in boots holding a rifle standing on a piece of ground saying it now belongs to him.

Thats why that nappy headed lil bastard running No. Korea talks so much chit,he's siffering just that. I say fly that heavy metal down on em, china would probably thank us for getting rid of some of there population.

See. You're using some of that common sense logical well thought out stuff. I'm thinking more revenge without reprocussions stuff. Then again, maybe if they thought the folks in power really felt that way then they wouldn't even be thinking of lobbing a nuke our way.

Angel

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    So, is what you all are saying.....That you think N. Korea will be the next conflict, or that...I dunno, I'm confused.....=/

Stanley Hroszow
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XheroX
    So, is what you all are saying.....That you think N. Korea will be the next conflict, or that...I dunno, I'm confused.....=/
    Don't be confused, you will know for sure when the time comes, they are just guessing the only one who knows for sure is God, and He is not telling any one.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Well said.

Thread Information